Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Warren Sapp Autographed Tampa Bay Buccaneers Throwback Jersey w/"HOF 13" « previous next »
Page: 1

bahamian:bucfan

Rookie

: June 16, 2013, 12:47:11 PM

Product Description
This is a size XL jersey with sewn on name and numbers which has been personally autographed by Tampa Bay Buccaneers legend Warren Sapp and as you can see he added "HOF 13". During his nine seasons with the Bucs he earned seven trips to the Pro Bowl and a Super Bowl ring in 2002 before moving to the Raiders in 2004. He was a four time first team All-Pro selection, the 1999 Defensive Player of the Year and a member of the 1990's & 2000's All Decade Team. This was personally signed at the GTSM sports card show on April 28, 2013 and includes a picture of him signing as well as a certificate of authenticity (COA) and matching serial numbered hologram from James Spence Authentication.

The above item I found at amazon. I have ALWAYS wanted a Sapp Jersey but never got one. Do you guys think that this is a good one to get? Should/can I trust its authenticity?
 Or, if you can recommend a better Sapp jersey to me; please do.

Thank you.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 16, 2013, 01:24:22 PM

James Spence Authentication sucks.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Warren Sapp Autographed Tampa Bay Buccaneers Throwback Jersey w/"HOF 13" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools