Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 84

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#135 : June 21, 2013, 01:13:05 PM

Who's the guy that got killed?

James Gandolfini

Too soon man, too soon.   hahaha

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#136 : June 21, 2013, 01:15:41 PM

Cleaning the home, when the shooting happened a mile away, adds up to nothing...IMO

Here's are a few example that would explain things:

There was a fight in the home (captured on video, maybe blood) before the murder and/or someone shot the guy in the back of the head in the home, they then took him out to a field and shot him up many times to make it look like a robbery or a drug crime.

That would explain the video surveillance and the cleaning.  The cell phone could have been destroyed because of text messages or because someone communicated with him from where the body was dumped.

It could even be the house was cleaned because they didnt want blood dripping off them onto the ground etc. when they returned

All speculation . .  but the cleaning is singificant because it was done, especially if it was not routine

...and it adds up to nothing...  

Do you mean that it doesn't add up enough for him to get arrested?

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#137 : June 21, 2013, 01:33:43 PM

Cleaning the home, when the shooting happened a mile away, adds up to nothing...IMO

There was a fight in the home (captured on video, maybe blood) before the murder and/or someone shot the guy in the back of the head in the home, they then took him out to a field and shot him up many times to make it look like a robbery or a drug crime.

That would explain the video surveillance and the cleaning.  The cell phone could have been destroyed because of text messages or because someone communicated with him from where the body was dumped.

It could even be the house was cleaned because they didnt want blood dripping off them onto the ground etc. when they returned

All speculation . .  but the cleaning is singificant because it was done, especially if it was not routine

I mean that having your home "cleaned" has nothing to do with a shooting that happened a mile away.  Would the "cleaners" not be making enough statements to the police to have an arrest... like 2 days ago?

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#138 : June 21, 2013, 03:15:42 PM

Who's the guy that got killed?

James Gandolfini

Too soon man, too soon.   hahaha

;D

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#139 : June 21, 2013, 03:23:36 PM

Even if he didn't pull the trigger he is going to be charged as an accessory after the fact.  Dude is toast.
Pretty much. Burnt too.
The cops are just sweating him at this point or maybe working a plea deal out with his attorney. Someone is going to be talking soon.
The other two have not been charged right?

DeltaBuc5

Hall of Famer

#140 : June 21, 2013, 04:36:49 PM

Massachusetts authorities are expected to execute an arrest warrant at some point for New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez for obstruction of justice in connection with a homicide investigation, sources tell ABC News.

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#141 : June 21, 2013, 04:45:12 PM

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/aaron-hernandez-investigation-tight-end-had-perfect-score-in-predraft-psychological-test-062013?ocid=ansfoxrel1

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#142 : June 21, 2013, 04:46:38 PM

I mean that having your home "cleaned" has nothing to do with a shooting that happened a mile away.  Would the "cleaners" not be making enough statements to the police to have an arrest... like 2 days ago?

Neighbors say shot fired in neighborhood but shooting isn't the only thing that would prompt a cleanup. May be nothing though. Again, depends if it was unusual. Maybe not.
: June 21, 2013, 04:48:50 PM VinBucFan

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#143 : June 21, 2013, 04:49:56 PM

My neighbors said their dog didn't poop on my lawn.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#144 : June 21, 2013, 04:53:17 PM

Lol, we are both discussing REPORTED facts that are equally shaky so I wasn't crediting the report, I was just pointing out that in the universe of reported facts there are several ways the cleanup is potentially relevant. May not be and could even be like that dog **CENSORED** in your yard.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#145 : June 21, 2013, 04:56:03 PM

is that the only dog in the neighborhood?  is the poop similar to the poop found in their yard?  has other neighbors seen the dog near your yard recently?  is there a history of the dog pooping in neighbors yards?

if everything begins adding up, it becomes easier to prove it.  there will still need to be evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, but as more and more piles on the case against hernandez becomes stronger.  also who knows what can be recovered off the phone and home security system?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#146 : June 21, 2013, 05:03:27 PM

Nobody sent a cleanup crew.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#147 : June 21, 2013, 06:11:13 PM

**Breaking News** : Urban Myer just informed the police that Aaron Hernandez was not involved . All charges have been dropped.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#148 : June 21, 2013, 06:14:06 PM

Sounds like another Ray Lewis case; my friends shot my friend or some stranger right in front of me, so he lies; we'll see if he gets off of this one like Ray did.

Texas Alexander(probably with Lonnie Johnson) - Bellcow blues,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDCXTSKOkhM

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#149 : June 21, 2013, 09:48:08 PM

just a good summary:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-arrest-warrant-issued-obstruction-ustice-charge/story?id=19453898#.UcUCC_mceSp

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools