Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 84

fanofkit

Pro Bowler

#645 : July 15, 2013, 11:39:26 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fInbGxnCd5E&feature=youtu.be

Nice find.  Lots of this stuff around, especially when people are filming the cops, they end up getting roughed up a lot.

http://www.krages.com/phoright.htm

There was recently another example of a woman who went into court for some kind of routine hearing, got molested before the hearing by an officer, complained to the judge, and they arrested her (same cop who molested her) while the judge distracted her kid and ignored her.  For "making false accusations against a police officer".  Which isn't a crime.

The judge is one cold hearted **CENSORED**.

That is seriously messed up.  The guy in question is a total d0uche bag..

The three of them need more than firing.  They should be in jail.  I can't imagine putting a woman through that and the other two just sitting there watching.

That was my thought as well.  I don't understand how the tool in the shorts was only fired, personally I'd want to see him castrated.  That is the type of person who should never have any authority of any kind. 

That video made me sad and angry.  If you don't feel for that little girl saying "Sir, don't take my mommy..." ,  you don't have a heart..
: July 15, 2013, 11:42:45 AM fanofkit

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#646 : July 15, 2013, 11:41:12 AM

That court video was painful to watch.

I don't have a problem with the Pouncey brothers supporting Hernandez. Hernandez hasn't been found guilty and he's their friend. If you told me one of my good friends killed everyone they ever talked to like Hernandez did, I wouldn't believe it either. That said, their advisors and friends dropped the ball by not convincing them to not wear the hats.

he is innocent until proven guilty, but they could support him privately and the slogan makes it sound like he is some sort of political prisoner rather.  I don't think its too big a deal, just dumb realy.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Naismith

Hall of Famer
#647 : July 15, 2013, 11:46:07 AM

Yeah, the way they showed their support is dumb and looks bad. I don't think they need to be private about their support, just thoughtful, especially with the NFL erasing Hernandez from existence.

There\'s a very real chance the Bucs waive [Revis] before next season. At the very least, it will be a discussion worth having.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#648 : July 15, 2013, 11:57:01 AM

Gator garbage... idiot Pouncey brothers.

Amazing!   While I have stated facetiously that Hernandez's shirts should say "Once a gator always a gator"  apparently from the Pouncey's viewpoint that rings completely true.  It is rather apparent that (perpetually looking the other way and keeping  gator players involved in criminal behavior on the field) through the efforts of SA Cervone, DA Pro bono Huntley Johnson , and of course at the very top with AD Foley is a culture deeply rooted at UF in Gainesville.   JMO but this all started after some of the worst sanctions in CFB history rocked UF during the Charlie Pell years in the early 80's.   It would seem that Bull Gator boosters circled the wagons and stated "This will never happen again"   and their wallets have been opened ever since in getting victims to drop charges paying Johnson handsomely for his time etc etc.  Cash Only!   

The sad part is that the fan base remains completely oblivious to the whole issue... "nothing to see! No big deal! no embarrassment! little comment! and lots of excuse making"   Wonder if the media in the state will finally acknowledge that there is something rotten going on at UF when it comes to their football program.

Why u mad tho ?

Perhaps because I feel College sports should have a level playing field regarding discipline of the their players.   Mad?  not sure about that just a bit sad that quite possibly some people would be alive today had UF been more diligent in its dealing with criminal behavior rather than just making sure they see the field. I guess I have the idea that flagrant cheaters shouldn't prosper.

I guess you think Hernandez should be back on the Patriots if I am following your logic?, Perhaps, I consider first degree murder a bit more seriously than the Pouncy;s or you do apparently.

This coming from a fan of the FSU Crimi-noles lol.  Irony at its finest...
: July 15, 2013, 11:59:17 AM Fire Mark Dummynik

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#649 : July 15, 2013, 12:15:20 PM

Yeah, the way they showed their support is dumb and looks bad. I don't think they need to be private about their support, just thoughtful, especially with the NFL erasing Hernandez from existence.

that (in bold) is better choice of word than mine, I agree

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Runole

Hall of Famer
#650 : July 15, 2013, 01:58:03 PM

Gator garbage... idiot Pouncey brothers.

Amazing!   While I have stated facetiously that Hernandez's shirts should say "Once a gator always a gator"  apparently from the Pouncey's viewpoint that rings completely true.  It is rather apparent that (perpetually looking the other way and keeping  gator players involved in criminal behavior on the field) through the efforts of SA Cervone, DA Pro bono Huntley Johnson , and of course at the very top with AD Foley is a culture deeply rooted at UF in Gainesville.   JMO but this all started after some of the worst sanctions in CFB history rocked UF during the Charlie Pell years in the early 80's.   It would seem that Bull Gator boosters circled the wagons and stated "This will never happen again"   and their wallets have been opened ever since in getting victims to drop charges paying Johnson handsomely for his time etc etc.  Cash Only!   

The sad part is that the fan base remains completely oblivious to the whole issue... "nothing to see! No big deal! no embarrassment! little comment! and lots of excuse making"   Wonder if the media in the state will finally acknowledge that there is something rotten going on at UF when it comes to their football program.

Why u mad tho ?

Perhaps because I feel College sports should have a level playing field regarding discipline of the their players.   Mad?  not sure about that just a bit sad that quite possibly some people would be alive today had UF been more diligent in its dealing with criminal behavior rather than just making sure they see the field. I guess I have the idea that flagrant cheaters shouldn't prosper.

I guess you think Hernandez should be back on the Patriots if I am following your logic?, Perhaps, I consider first degree murder a bit more seriously than the Pouncy;s or you do apparently.

This coming from a fan of the FSU Crimi-noles lol.  Irony at its finest...

About as ironic as stating that  Hernandez crimes are just the same as Peter Warrick getting a discount from a clerk a Dillards. :o

Ah Crimi- noles!  free shoes ! discount shopping!  All given out by in denial gator fans to besmirch FSU...  Sadly it is like comparing someone getting a parking ticket with someone committing  of a double homicide.  Care to compare Tank Black with Footlocker?  How about Domestic violence at UF with FSU? How about a comparison with the way criminal behavior is treated in Tally by Meggs versus how criminal behavior is treated by Cervone in Gainesville.   Understand certainly FSU has had "bad boys" and incidents that were worthy of criticism but any objective person looking at comparing both programs and how they have dealt with their "Bad boy" football players there is simply no comparison.

If you would like we can compare FSU bad boys with UF's and perhaps you would understand my point concerning a "level playing field".   Perhaps we should compare Bobby Bowden with Urban Meyer's ethics integrity and honesty?   Or perhaps we should compare the sportsmanship of Spurrier versus Bowden?  Has FSU ever had a coach act like Zook at a campus fraternity?

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#651 : July 15, 2013, 02:00:50 PM

@onlygators: Former #Gators LB Monty Grow arrested Sunday for leaving 3yo in car while visiting a strip club (per Tampa Bay Times).

Are the Gators competing in some kind of **CENSORED**head Olympics or something?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#652 : July 15, 2013, 02:31:55 PM

This mindset is the root of many problems:

Ortiz who appears to be the prosecution's star witness in the murder case against former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez has had his membership revoked in the Doo**CENSORED**s, the nickname for the Davis Drive family, because, Torres says, he is a snitch.

So, if the case is headed where some legal experts believe and Ortiz is granted immunity to help prosecutors convict Hernandez of the execution-style murder of Odin Lloyd, Ortiz should think about staying out of the old neighborhood when and if he's a free man again, his cousin said.

"He can come back here," Torres said, "but if you come back to the streets where everybody thinks you're hard but you've been snitching ..." His voice trails off. He doesn't want to say the words.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/07/14/hernandez-accomplice-cant-go-home-again/2516547/

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#653 : July 15, 2013, 03:22:39 PM

RU the Crimi-nole fan is on this high horse about athletes behaving badly,  lol. Sorry I can't stop laughing...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#654 : July 15, 2013, 04:37:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fInbGxnCd5E&feature=youtu.be

Nice find.  Lots of this stuff around, especially when people are filming the cops, they end up getting roughed up a lot.

http://www.krages.com/phoright.htm

There was recently another example of a woman who went into court for some kind of routine hearing, got molested before the hearing by an officer, complained to the judge, and they arrested her (same cop who molested her) while the judge distracted her kid and ignored her.  For "making false accusations against a police officer".  Which isn't a crime.

The judge is one cold hearted **CENSORED**.

That is seriously messed up.  The guy in question is a total d0uche bag..

The three of them need more than firing.  They should be in jail.  I can't imagine putting a woman through that and the other two just sitting there watching.

That was my thought as well.  I don't understand how the tool in the shorts was only fired, personally I'd want to see him castrated.  That is the type of person who should never have any authority of any kind. 

That video made me sad and angry.  If you don't feel for that little girl saying "Sir, don't take my mommy..." ,  you don't have a heart..

"False allegation against a police officer."

You gotta love it when the cops make up laws out of thin air to protect themselves.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#655 : July 15, 2013, 04:45:53 PM

@onlygators: Former #Gators LB Monty Grow arrested Sunday for leaving 3yo in car while visiting a strip club (per Tampa Bay Times).

Are the Gators competing in some kind of **CENSORED**head Olympics or something?
Yes, yes they are.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#656 : July 15, 2013, 04:59:59 PM

Don't see the big deal...just hand the kid an ipad and put on a pixar movie....will buy you plenty of time to hang with Chasity and Jasmine in the back room....
: July 15, 2013, 05:01:32 PM chace1986

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#657 : July 15, 2013, 05:03:18 PM

Just hand them the ipad and put on a pixar movie....will buy you plenty of time to hang with Chasity and Jasmine in the back room.....
Lol.. Sound strategy!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#658 : July 15, 2013, 05:10:23 PM

Either that...or go to a gentlemen's club that has an onsite day care...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#659 : July 15, 2013, 05:16:56 PM

Either that...or go to a gentlemen's club that has an onsite day care...
Whatever it takes to make it to that back room.. Getting poon combined with pure Gator stupidity is the only really reason why a man would do something like that. You know he wasn't going there just for a dance and to hit the buffet.
Page: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools