Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84

Runole

Hall of Famer
#915 : July 25, 2013, 10:05:26 AM

OK than Morrison to Sean Key?   Domestic violence is domestic violence since we are on the subject of women would Chris Rainey work?   Heck SI did an entire article on all the domestic violence issues with Florida players and battered women. 

As to Percy Harvin  he tested positive many times for Pot while at Florida, Hit a coach in the face, and pretty much was untouchable due to his STAR status at UF.  Moss tested Once for Pot and was kicked off the FSU team.  As a general policy FSU has a (3) strike rule concerning weed Florida has a 5 strike policy? more than likely more..  Seems I recall Marcus Thomas that had all kinds of drug violations occur before Meyer finally released him conveniently after a big game for Florida was completed.
didnt key do a month in jail?  i dont know any of the specifics on his case.  i do know morrison was out of line and threw one punch at a bouncer.  definitely not acceptable, and now he has a 2 game suspension.

randy moss was kicked out of school for weed, it wasnt the football coach.

randy moss was kicked out of school for weed, it wasnt the football coach.  

So at FSU only the school make such decisions but at UF the head coach makes such decisions?   

That doesn't sound remotely reasonable or factual.

I believe both schools make the policies for if a player remains on the team as your RESEARCH has proven!  :D

That brings us to the big question who is at the top of such decisions?    I would say it is FOLEY  with the aid of Cervone and Johnson that are both gator boosters.

So who puts the pressure on Foley for such decisions?   I would say it influential BULL GATOR fans that don't care about criminal behavior of their players.  Just  Keeping them on the field.

Far fetched... Is there a single gator fan on this entire thread that has shown any remorse or concern about those 41 arrests and Hernandez?    I thank them all for proving my point..

Runole

Hall of Famer
#916 : July 25, 2013, 10:23:02 AM

Gainesville green?

Bingo!    Is that you Percy?    Just kidding! LOL

Runole

Hall of Famer
#917 : July 25, 2013, 10:25:07 AM

Can you make your posts just a little longer , Runole ? It gives me a great sense of satisfaction while I'm ignoring you.

41 criminals on  those championship teams... CAN YOU SAY TAINTED TITLES?   :D

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#918 : July 25, 2013, 10:27:41 AM

Can you say 34-21-2 ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#919 : July 25, 2013, 03:24:23 PM

All I need is a number, not a rant from a lunatic.
You will need to move to another thread -

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#920 : July 25, 2013, 03:32:10 PM

All I need is a number, not a rant from a lunatic.
You will need to move to another thread -

try this one:

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1306326.0.html

oh . .  . . wait . . .  strike that

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#921 : July 25, 2013, 06:09:00 PM

So at FSU only the school make such decisions but at UF the head coach makes such decisions?   
Far fetched... Is there a single gator fan on this entire thread that has shown any remorse or concern about those 41 arrests and Hernandez?    I thank them all for proving my point..
i dont think fsu is different from anyone else for the most part.  but every time you mention a fsu player whom bobby bowden supposedly suspended, i google it and it says that the player was suspended by the school and bowden was hoping for a more lenient punishment.

i dont have any remorse over the arrests or hernandez.  i dont like it, but it certainly doesnt bother me as much as it does you.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Runole

Hall of Famer
#922 : July 25, 2013, 07:54:19 PM

i dont think fsu is different from anyone else for the most part.  but every time you mention a fsu player whom bobby bowden supposedly suspended, i google it and it says that the player was suspended by the school and bowden was hoping for a more lenient punishment.

i dont have any remorse over the arrests or hernandez.  i dont like it, but it certainly doesnt bother me as much as it does you.

Well I guess your opinion on this certainly doesn't jive with what UF is currently doing!    ;D :D :P

Aaron Hernandez?   Gator player?   Never heard of him!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/07/florida-erasing-aaron-hernandez-link-literally-one-brick-at-a-time/

Runole

Hall of Famer
#923 : July 26, 2013, 06:31:56 AM

Can you say 34-21-2 ?

Can you say worse than OJ SIMPSON!    Removing Hernandez memorabilia and honors from UF won't eliminate the fact that he absolutely tainted UF's titles under Meyer and adds a most unpleasant exclamation point to UF's sordid and sullied history.

OH and can you say 41 arrested UF players from that Florida team.    THUGATORS!    GANGATERS!  GO GATA!  :D :o

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#924 : July 26, 2013, 07:20:02 AM

If UF is to blame for Hernandez, does that mean Hernandez is not to blame for Hernandez?

Your comments are as if the school created the monster.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#925 : July 26, 2013, 08:31:05 AM

Accused killer Aaron Hernandez was captured on his own home surveillance cameras holding a large caliber firearm in the minutes after his friend was shot dead, according to court documents released today.

Prosecutors added that they found a spent .45 caliber shell casing in a car rented by the former New England Patriots star that matched the five bullets found in the body of murder victim Odin Lloyd.

The documents were released by Massachusetts investigators today.

"Interior surveillance footage shows Aaron Hernandez pass through the living room area of the residence while holding an item, identified by investigators being consistent with a firearm," according to a search warrant affidavit released by the Attleboro District Court today.

"Aaron Hernandez is observed on the surveillance video moving the item believed to be a firearm between his hands as he passes through the living room,'' the affidavit stated.

The photographs were taken inside his home and recovered from the 14 surveillance cameras Hernandez had throughout his $1.2 million mansion in North Attleboro, Mass. Hernandez, prosecutors said, had tampered with the cameras but investigators were able to retrieve photographs.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandezs-cameras-capture-gun-minutes-shooting/story?id=19775235

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#926 : July 26, 2013, 08:33:07 AM

USC is to blame for O.J. , lol

That this ridiculous logic is what Runole is using for his final stand just shows he knows his pathetic school is never going to overtake the Gators as the best team in the state over the long haul.

Keep Crying criminole fan , keep crying . It lets us all know who's bltch you are.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#927 : July 26, 2013, 02:33:20 PM

USC is to blame for O.J. , lol

That this ridiculous logic is what Runole is using for his final stand just shows he knows his pathetic school is never going to overtake the Gators as the best team in the state over the long haul.

Keep Crying criminole fan , keep crying . It lets us all know who's bltch you are.

UF "HOME OF GANGSTA GATAHS"   Has any team in the history of  CFB had a championship team with 41 of its players arrested?

Thank You! Cervone, Johnson , and Foley for showing the world that CRIME truly does pay when you go to UF!
Signed

GANGSTA GATORS   Aaron Hernandez ( residing president)  with the Pouncey Twins wearing their supportive hats!!

PS  Thanks Coach Urbie for going along with it all.

signed,

Janoris Jenkins    "I LOVE YOU MAN"!!   GO GATAHS! 

PPS

THANKS BILL

Can you give Coach Will a call so I can play the Miami game?

Signed Antonio Morrison

Criminoles?  got nothing on the GANGSTA GATAHS!!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#928 : July 26, 2013, 02:38:07 PM

If UF is to blame for Hernandez, does that mean Hernandez is not to blame for Hernandez?

When you don't even investigate an attempted homicide when while at UFHernandez and Reggie Nelson were identified by a witness, Yes I think UF is enabling gang style behavior at the school arguably the worst seen in CFB history,   

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#929 : July 26, 2013, 03:01:33 PM

When you don't even investigate an attempted homicide when while at UFHernandez and Reggie Nelson were identified by a witness, Yes I think UF is enabling gang style behavior at the school arguably the worst seen in CFB history,   

So that's a "yes," in your mind UF is to blame for Hernandez. Thanks
Page: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools