Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#150 : June 21, 2013, 10:13:30 PM

That's all the stuff ABC has been saying alright.

Hoist the Battleflag

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#151 : June 21, 2013, 10:13:55 PM

He is a very angry dude, he has that hair trigger.   The Patriots took a gamble on him because they got good value..   He was a 4th round pick, and without all the baggage, would have been picked  much earlier.

The Patriots are lucky to have an opt out clause in his contract,  He just got a new contract in 2012 for 40mil.   But if the Patriots want to get rid of him, they can save 37mil of it.  Similar to the Eric Wright contract..

David Dunn told me a couple of years ago, an interesting story.  Hernandez was at the Patriots facility to watch tape.  He couldn't figure out how to work the equipment.  So he see's Wes Welker walking by, and asked for assistance. Wes told him  "you will figure it out Rook".  Hernandez snapped and other players had to separate the two..

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#152 : June 21, 2013, 10:19:59 PM

interested to see it play our because still could be so many things

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#153 : June 21, 2013, 10:54:55 PM

He is a very angry dude, he has that hair trigger.   The Patriots took a gamble on him because they got good value..   He was a 4th round pick, and without all the baggage, would have been picked  much earlier.

The Patriots are lucky to have an opt out clause in his contract,  He just got a new contract in 2012 for 40mil.   But if the Patriots want to get rid of him, they can save 37mil of it.  Similar to the Eric Wright contract..

David Dunn told me a couple of years ago, an interesting story.  Hernandez was at the Patriots facility to watch tape.  He couldn't figure out how to work the equipment.  So he see's Wes Welker walking by, and asked for assistance. Wes told him  "you will figure it out Rook".  Hernandez snapped and other players had to separate the two..

If I'm the Patriots...I'm on the phone with the Bengals to see what it would take to get Jermaine Gresham on the next flight to Logan International.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#154 : June 21, 2013, 11:03:12 PM

If I'm the Patriots...I'm on the phone with the Bengals to see what it would take to get Jermaine Gresham on the next flight to Logan International.

TE went from being one of the strongest positions on the team, to scary thin.  Gronk can't seem to stay healthy.   If there lucky, he might be able to mix in a game or two, between surgeries.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#155 : June 21, 2013, 11:14:44 PM

Sounds like a psychopath to me. Well...based on what I know now anyway...

All that weed this lying thug smokes and he can't stay chill?  What a psychopath.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#156 : June 21, 2013, 11:32:05 PM

Well the cops can take their time. I doubt Aaron is going to be able to sneak out of there....

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#157 : June 22, 2013, 01:45:42 AM

I must say, finding a body of a friend a mile away from his house is a bit weird.  It doesn't look good for Hernandez; it's going to take something good to keep su**CENSORED**ion off of him.

I don't think I've paid much attention to this - just over the last day and a half; so, if this point seems late . . . !

Ali Akbar Khan Raga Chandranandan,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CtXORtvvYM

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#158 : June 22, 2013, 12:04:35 PM

he's got bigger things to worry about, but it seems likely he's lost a LOT of money . . . at a minimum:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2013/06/21/aaron-hernandez-salary-recoup-cba-homicide-investigation/2447171/

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#159 : June 22, 2013, 05:53:47 PM

Well the cops can take their time. I doubt Aaron is going to be able to sneak out of there....

I hate the media for crap like this.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#160 : June 22, 2013, 08:13:37 PM

Well , looking at the bright side for him, he will have plenty of time in the slammer to write his new book.....Mistakes you don't want to make after committing a crime.   He is an expert in that field.

Even if all they can pin on him, is the obstruction of justice, that alone still caries a 7 year sentence.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#161 : June 22, 2013, 09:48:16 PM

Well , looking at the bright side for him, he will have plenty of time in the slammer to write his new book.....Mistakes you don't want to make after committing a crime.   He is an expert in that field.

Even if all they can pin on him, is the obstruction of justice, that alone still caries a 7 year sentence.

It only carried a $250k fine for Ray Ray.

-------------------------------------------------------

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#162 : June 22, 2013, 10:02:43 PM

It only carried a $250k fine for Ray Ray.

I hear ya,  I should of said a maximum of 7 years.  I know the dude has money and can hire the best attorney in the land.   But its really hard to see him slipping out of this one unscathed.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Hate

Hall of Famer
#163 : June 22, 2013, 10:09:26 PM

^^ agreed ^^

-------------------------------------------------------

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#164 : June 23, 2013, 01:57:45 AM

Cops did another search of his house on Saturday...

The search lasted 3 hours and they took with them about 10 bags of evidence. A locksmith was called onto the scene. And police searched his backyard.

I think its safe to say the police think he did it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/police-search-aaron-hernandez-home-over-three-hours-215014305.html
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 84
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former Gator Aaron Hernandez questioned in murder.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools