Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DOJ: Gun violence down, semi-automatics a minor issue « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#30 : June 19, 2013, 09:28:06 PM

Durango, trying so hard to not have to admit I am right. Lol at the absurdity if he only knew the context if te discussion. Buggsy, why don't you explain to Durango what the word hyperbole means? Lmao

Just tell me if and how I'm wrong. What's so difficult in trying to do that. I came at you w/ an honest question and now you want to make some big broadway production out of it.

I don't get it. Why the big run around.

No big run around. You're wrong on several levels but its amusing to watch you try so hard.

CBW (not me) compared buying guns to buying beer noting that its was easier to buy guns on some cases. Buggsy stormed in, as he does, and said that was hyperbole. It is not. The seller of beer requires a license from the buyer to prove age under risk of losing the right to sell beer. The private seller of an AR15 requires nothing other than money.  A 19 year old can by an AR15 tomorrow, no ID no questions asked, even if a felon or mentally incompent. It's no hyperbole, one can purchase an assault rifle easier than beer.

So you're wrong on the question you asked and more wrong on the hyperbole question, but like I said .., its funny to watch you try so hard.

Btw, the " I asked you an honest question" stuff is laughable given your track record. ;-)

Er..okay..whatever you say. kid. You can save the self-deluded background drama.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#31 : June 19, 2013, 09:36:53 PM

Durango, trying so hard to not have to admit I am right. Lol at the absurdity if he only knew the context if te discussion. Buggsy, why don't you explain to Durango what the word hyperbole means? Lmao

Just tell me if and how I'm wrong. What's so difficult in trying to do that. I came at you w/ an honest question and now you want to make some big broadway production out of it.

I don't get it. Why the big run around.

No big run around. You're wrong on several levels but its amusing to watch you try so hard.

CBW (not me) compared buying guns to buying beer noting that its was easier to buy guns on some cases. Buggsy stormed in, as he does, and said that was hyperbole. It is not. The seller of beer requires a license from the buyer to prove age under risk of losing the right to sell beer. The private seller of an AR15 requires nothing other than money.  A 19 year old can by an AR15 tomorrow, no ID no questions asked, even if a felon or mentally incompent. It's no hyperbole, one can purchase an assault rifle easier than beer.

So you're wrong on the question you asked and more wrong on the hyperbole question, but like I said .., its funny to watch you try so hard.

Btw, the " I asked you an honest question" stuff is laughable given your track record. ;-)

Er..okay..whatever you say. kid. You can save the self-deluded background drama.

So says the king of fake drama ...,pfft

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#32 : June 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

http://www.armslist.com/classifieds/tampa/rifles

Lol. No ID required

Well it turns out after that big song and dance from , Psych-boy there's really only one way through armslist of not providing an ID when purchasing a firearm. That would be if the buyer and seller meet face to face and the buyer is clearly and actually over the age of 18. Every other method requires going through a FFL and having a background check done. I can't imagine any law abiding seller agreeing to meet someone they "meet" on the Internet doing something as stupid as that.

Only someone interested in breaking the law would risk such a thing.

Imagine that.

Mr. Milich

Hall of Famer
#33 : June 19, 2013, 09:41:51 PM

"I can by a gun without an ID!!!!" "It's unfettered gun access"

Haha! You're such an idiot.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#34 : June 19, 2013, 09:44:29 PM

says the guy who thinks it is easier to get an AR-15 than a case of beer ......

Never far behind. First and only post again? Yep! Lol

and yet here you are again . . . posting about me     man, if you think I comment on your stalking me to feel important . . . . wow . . .  you are beyond getting a grip ... you might be in lobotomy land.   

Let me prove my point to you and Biggsy by letting you guys step all over yourselves as I know you will.  Here's the challenge:

Between the three of us, let's see who is the first from this point forward to post ABOUT THE OTHER POSTER, not the substance of the discussion, but the person making the comment. Between you, me and Biggsy, let's see who is the very next poster, after I post this comment,  to post a comment referencing the other poster instead of the substance.  That shouldn't be a problem right . . . because you're not stalking me . . . right?  I look forward to both of you proving me wrong. 

lol -- 7:04 pm . . . .  tick, tock . . . tick. . . .tock

7 minutes, better have that refresh button checked out.  I know you would like me to regurgitate the same points that you've been "pwned" on hundreds of times in the past months, but I'm not interested.  Since you have made yourself the court jester I shall continue to laugh at the joke that you are ......

now hurry up and post your stupid "challenge" again ..... tick tock

lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#35 : June 19, 2013, 09:45:55 PM

http://www.armslist.com/classifieds/tampa/rifles

Lol. No ID required

Well it turns out after that big song and dance from , Psych-boy there's really only one way through armslist of not providing an ID when purchasing a firearm. That would be if the buyer and seller meet face to face and the buyer is clearly and actually over the age of 18. Every other method requires going through a FFL and having a background check done. I can't imagine any law abiding seller agreeing to meet someone they "meet" on the Internet doing something as stupid as that.

Only someone interested in breaking the law would risk such a thing.

Imagine that.

Lmao

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#36 : June 19, 2013, 09:51:53 PM

7 minutes, better have that refresh button checked out.  I know you would like me to regurgitate the same points that you've been "pwned" on hundreds of times in the past months, but I'm not interested.  Since you have made yourself the court jester I shall continue to laugh at the joke that you are ......

now hurry up and post your stupid "challenge" again ..... tick tock

lolz

and yet here you are again . . . posting about me     man, if you think I comment on your stalking me to feel important . . . . wow . . .  you are beyond getting a grip ... you might be in lobotomy land.   

Let me prove my point to you and Biggsy by letting you guys step all over yourselves as I know you will.  Here's the challenge:

Between the three of us, let's see who is the first from this point forward to post ABOUT THE OTHER POSTER, not the substance of the discussion, but the person making the comment. Between you, me and Biggsy, let's see who is the very next poster, after I post this comment,  to post a comment referencing the other poster instead of the substance.  That shouldn't be a problem right . . . because you're not stalking me . . . right?  I look forward to both of you proving me wrong. 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#37 : June 19, 2013, 09:53:35 PM

7 minutes again, damn .......  well, the well thought out LMAO probably took a few minutes

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#38 : June 19, 2013, 09:55:20 PM

Olaf .  . .definitely not a stalker . . lol  . . just likes to post about me . .  he's lonely   . .lol

7 minutes again, damn .......  well, the well thought out LMAO probably took a few minutes

: June 19, 2013, 09:57:21 PM VinBucFan

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : June 19, 2013, 09:56:49 PM

less than 2 minutes, now your back .... good job jester

post the times I've posted and call me a stalker again.  that bit is my favorite

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#40 : June 19, 2013, 09:59:53 PM

less than 2 minutes, now your back .... good job jester

post the times I've posted and call me a stalker again.  that bit is my favorite

oh yeah . .  that's right youre here to post about the DOJ . . .lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : June 19, 2013, 10:02:19 PM

3 minutes, tell us more about this ignore challenge of yours ...... you're wrong I come to this thread to see who is "pwning" your sorry arse this time around and to laugh at you jester .... lolz

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : June 19, 2013, 10:28:19 PM

3 minutes, tell us more about this ignore challenge of yours ...... you're wrong I come to this thread to see who is "pwning" your sorry arse this time around and to laugh at you jester .... lolz

"ignore challenge"?  . . .  is that another one of your lies or you just cant read:

You and Buggsy lost almost immediately . . .  as anyone with half a brain could have predicted . . . but it had nothing to do with ignoring anyone . . . besides . .  why would I ignore you, you're amusing.

btw, have you made even one substantive post tonight . .  or just the usual . .  . all about me  . . .lmao

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : June 20, 2013, 09:11:25 AM

"I can by a gun without an ID!!!!" "It's unfettered gun access"

Haha! You're such an idiot.

The millions of underage teens who drink beer and liquor are laughing at the Counselor as well.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#44 : June 20, 2013, 09:21:00 AM

I wonder if I could modify a vending machine to dispense assault rifles? I could put one down by the school and give away a six-pack with every purchase of an AK.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DOJ: Gun violence down, semi-automatics a minor issue « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools