Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Great interview of Dave Wannstedt « previous next »
Page: 1

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
: June 23, 2013, 06:59:26 PM

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Special-Teams-Coordinator-Dave-Wannstedt/6c434904-37ee-46fd-aaba-037484b2c75f

It's interesting that we have both Dave Wannstedt and Butch Davis who wanted to be part of Coach Schiano.  I certainly remember Coach Wannstedt mostly as a Dolphins coach.  He coached the Bears as well; for some reason, I only remember his Dolphins years.  I remember he made a great call on started Fiedler.  He also did lots of good stuff at the University of Pittsberg as I'm hearing it.

Texas Alexander(probably with Lonnie Johnson) - Bellcow blues,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDCXTSKOkhM

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 23, 2013, 09:16:58 PM

Yep, and definitely a great hire. He is a high-energy guy, and will have input in a lot of areas. Schiano doesn't forget the people from his past...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 23, 2013, 11:14:12 PM

Great hire.  Was very happy when they hired him from the beginning.

Raheem Morris might have learned something from a cat like Wanny.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 24, 2013, 12:55:29 PM

The Bucs have never had a coaching staff like this one. Pair that up with the great talent available on this roster. We have a contender. I'm more excited about this season than I was in 2002. This team will be competitive for years to come, not one and done like then.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#4 : June 24, 2013, 12:57:55 PM

1sparkybuc, I agree, my only concern is the Achilles heal, this year, of depth, especially at some key positions.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 24, 2013, 02:29:41 PM

"So, Coach, why did you choose Tyler Palko to be your quarterback instead of Joe Flacco?"

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#6 : June 24, 2013, 02:46:22 PM

"So, Coach, why did you choose Tyler Palko to be your quarterback instead of Joe Flacco?"

Do you EVER have anything positive to share on here or is your mission to simply **CENSORED** all over anything positive people come up with?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 24, 2013, 02:48:35 PM

Someone needs to bring the positrolls down off their happy juice. Fine work I say, FRG.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 24, 2013, 02:53:28 PM

The Bucs have never had a coaching staff like this one. Pair that up with the great talent available on this roster. We have a contender. I'm more excited about this season than I was in 2002. This team will be competitive for years to come, not one and done like then.

I agree for the most part. Im just worried about Freeman. Guy always seems to show up late in games. Id like to see him be more consistent this season. He doesnt need to put up huge numbers. Just be consistent and smart with the football this year. I believe our defense will give the ball back more and he should have more opportunities to put the ball into the end zone.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 24, 2013, 02:55:28 PM

Do you EVER have anything positive to share on here or is your mission to simply **CENSORED** all over anything positive people come up with?
Did you not read my 6-7 posts defending Gerald McCoy this morning?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#10 : June 24, 2013, 07:31:06 PM

I agree for the most part. Im just worried about Freeman. Guy always seems to show up late in games. Id like to see him be more consistent this season. He doesnt need to put up huge numbers. Just be consistent and smart with the football this year. I believe our defense will give the ball back more and he should have more opportunities to put the ball into the end zone.

Stop worrying. Freeman put up huge numbers in what many here consider to be a bad year. He will improve on all of those numbers while the defense turns it around. I see more scoring for Freeman AND the defense. This is going to be a great year for Buc fans.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Great interview of Dave Wannstedt « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools