Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Surprising player of the year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#15 : June 24, 2013, 01:32:43 AM

Bengals drafted another Hb that I actually liked predraft - Rex Burkhead.  The Bengals also have JDub's favorite player Dimanche; and, they have my favorite Qb Josh Johnson! 

The Colts have another favorite JDub player from last year - Mario Harvey

I'm sure there's plenty of interesting players I don't know about; I always enjoy watching preseason games of as many teams as I can watch; I like seeing what no names are found.  I actually saw Victor Cruz in preseason; there was some speculation the Giants might have tried to put him on the practice squad.  I'm not going to try to find that post, but I was on here screaming for us to pick him up if they did!

Pat Benatar - Bloodshot Eyes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMEHl0wTqY

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : June 24, 2013, 01:49:21 AM

Bengals drafted another Hb that I actually liked predraft - Rex Burkhead.  The Bengals also have JDub's favorite player Dimanche; and, they have my favorite Qb Josh Johnson! 

The Colts have another favorite JDub player from last year - Mario Harvey

I'm sure there's plenty of interesting players I don't know about; I always enjoy watching preseason games of as many teams as I can watch; I like seeing what no names are found.  I actually saw Victor Cruz in preseason; there was some speculation the Giants might have tried to put him on the practice squad.  I'm not going to try to find that post, but I was on here screaming for us to pick him up if they did!

After the way he lit up the Jets, there was no way he was going to the practice squad.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#17 : June 24, 2013, 02:38:16 AM

Yea, I think he had like two hundred yards and like four Td's in the second half or something like that!

Pat Benatar - Bloodshot Eyes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcMEHl0wTqY

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 24, 2013, 08:15:41 AM

My surprising player of the year.... Brian Leonard baby!!!!

"White Lightning"

Without a doubt he is the guy .

Baller.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : June 24, 2013, 08:19:09 AM

Surprised you found that footage in color.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#20 : June 24, 2013, 08:22:26 AM

Ride the white lightning

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#21 : June 24, 2013, 08:46:58 AM

Montee Ball is pretty good though , I agree.   Id even consider him the poor man's Brian Leonard.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#22 : June 24, 2013, 02:14:10 PM

Montee Ball is pretty good though , I agree.   Id even consider him the poor man's Brian Leonard.
QFT
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Surprising player of the year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools