Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So, What is the Bucs Future at Tight End? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Sim

Starter

#15 : June 25, 2013, 01:36:33 PM

No mention of Danny Noble who Josh has been raving about??

All things considered, we've got a pretty decent group of TEs if we were to use a committee approach.

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 25, 2013, 01:44:09 PM

Stocker should be around 280-290 now and will play the same role he did last year. Crabtree comes in to take over Clarks old role.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#17 : June 25, 2013, 01:48:35 PM

This is a position in question but I'd opt to upgrade the RB position first.

I know right?  Its so annoying only having 1 pro bowler in the backfield.
Simmer down Francis!
My issue is our Pro Bowler twisting an ankle or being run into the ground.
I mean everyone knows all NFL teams are comfortable with only 1 quality back on the roster.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 25, 2013, 02:22:51 PM

Stocker should be around 280-290 now and will play the same role he did last year. Crabtree comes in to take over Clarks old role.
i agree with this, but stocker aint that big.  he said recently the weight talk was overblown.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : June 25, 2013, 03:02:07 PM

Jimmy Graham and Jermichael Finley will be FA's next year IIRC. It would epic to steal Graham from the Saints. V Jax, Williams, Graham, Martin, that would be insane.

It's a nice "Madden" dream but in reality we don't have the money to spend big on a TE like Graham. What we need is to draft a stud TE so we can have him cheap for four years.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So, What is the Bucs Future at Tight End? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools