Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Faith and Football « previous next »
Page: 1

sailor25

Rookie
: July 30, 2013, 02:10:30 PM

Hey Bucs fans!
Wondering if there are any Buc fans that live in the Tampa/Brandon area that are planning to attend training camp who are interested in faith or already have a level of faith in their lives.
I ask this because I am new to the area, and I am a life coach. I specialize in faith,  and I am looking to meet up with any Buc fans to talk my two favorite things together- faith and football. If you already are strong in your faith, great lets encourage each other. If you are struggling or intrigued about faith, that too is great and I would love to meet up.
I am excited about the faith and football event, but that is in Dec. I have been able to attend every practice. (I work mostly at night) if anyone is interested and will be at a training camp let me know! In my mind nothing is better than combining my two favorite things.
Adam

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 30, 2013, 05:07:45 PM

PM a poster named "onetruth"....he is the faith expert around these parts...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

sailor25

Rookie
#2 : July 30, 2013, 08:43:45 PM

Hey thanks I appreciate the suggestion! I am looking for people to help in anyway with the organization  PurposeCity.com Anybody going to be at training camp that just wants to talk I'm all for it.

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 31, 2013, 02:05:11 PM

I have faith in Gerald McCoy.  I have no faith in Josh Freeman.

Am I doing this right?

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

#4 : August 01, 2013, 06:11:21 AM

don't think so

sailor25

Rookie
#5 : August 01, 2013, 11:40:58 AM

Anybody attending training camp this week?

Crash The Net

Rookie

#6 : August 02, 2013, 03:50:41 AM

I have faith in Gerald McCoy.  I have no faith in Josh Freeman.

Am I doing this right?
+111

The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog. - Mark Twain
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Faith and Football « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools