Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter is an idiot with an agenda « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#90 : July 02, 2013, 08:15:49 PM

No one said that. I was clarifying/elaborating on my opinion on the matter of Freeman and how he related to the losses.

What happend to ?
...that is the route you like to travel down with irrelevant points..
But i guess this is just someone elses problem , not yours, right? But please do not think i consider winning as irrelevant.
Nothing happened to it.
Just so I can prevent you from spinning my words...
Seems I couldn't prevent it after all...

Never said or even hinted that he didn't have games where he looked good. The reason why the bad month and a half is talked about more, is because people(not necessarily you) attempt to distort reality that he actually didn't ever play bad, that it was everyone else's fault, or that those bad games were meaningless and the Bucs had "checked out".

Exactly, overhyping Freeman is our problem. Thanks to fans like you and your unbiased view we now know Freeman is much worse. Dang, i wanted to give Freeman a 10 year $250M extension.
That was the reason you felt the need to call his 5 of his last 6 games as a crapfest. Again thanks for your fair evaluation here

lol. I never said or claimed to be the all knowing Bucs fan. All I am saying is that if I see something I disagree with, then I will offer my opinion. Same as you are anyone else, for that matter. So for you to take the "thank god for your take so we could see the light" response, is absurd. I could respond to you in the same manner every time you come in and disagree with a point on 3rd downs, Doug Martin, or any other topic. SMH.

I don't know why you jumped in the Freeman crapfest convo...I can answer that I discuss Freeman when I agree or disagree with a portrayal or view that someone brings forward. Freeman having crappy play isn't the ultimate reason why games are won or lost, but it does have and impact and since there is an impact, it is worthy of being discussed. If you don't like it being discussed, then don't jump in.

Why did you? Maybe you should read the whole thread, and why the ATL game as brougth up.
I already answered that.

You lost me. I have no clue what you are trying to say here.

A homeless might not have the luxery to consider a sandwich as crap, as i might be able to, just buying another one.
Again we just talk about what Freeman is NOT, instead of what he have and how we could really make Freeman look like crap, by having/getting a better QB. But we could easily wish back the times when we had a QB playing like 'crap', as Freeman did against DEN and PHI, going 4-1 and having a 12 point lead late in the game once.

To the bold...I'm afraid you are trying a bit too hard to sound clever.
To the rest of it....there is plenty of talk about Freeman's positives. Sometimes people notice the negatives more because often times the voices we disagree with seem to be a bit louder than the ones we agree with.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#91 : July 02, 2013, 10:25:19 PM

Nothing happened to it.
Just so I can prevent you from spinning my words...
Seems I couldn't prevent it after all...

Double standards, thats what it is, but of course you do not like it.

lol. I never said or claimed to be the all knowing Bucs fan. All I am saying is that if I see something I disagree with, then I will offer my opinion. Same as you are anyone else, for that matter. So for you to take the "thank god for your take so we could see the light" response, is absurd. I could respond to you in the same manner every time you come in and disagree with a point on 3rd downs, Doug Martin, or any other topic. SMH.
Bold part pretty much answers this,
Never said or even hinted that he didn't have games where he looked good. The reason why the bad month and a half is talked about more, is because people(not necessarily you) attempt to distort reality that he actually didn't ever play bad, that it was everyone else's fault, or that those bad games were meaningless and the Bucs had "checked out".

Keep in mind the initial post of 'ATL was a good performane' already was the sarcastic ANSWER to 'the month and a half crapfest'. The reason why I felt like to offer my OPINION.

No problem to try to prove me wrong on not seeing Martin heads and shoulders above guys like Foster, MJD, Forte etc, just seeing him having the same chances as those guys on getting the most yards from scrimmage.
No problem in seeing 3rd as an important down, but so far i'm still waiting for an explaination to why ist MORE important than other downs, why we should ignore his comp% on 1st and 2nd down, rather looking on 3rd down. Other then a few empty phrases about 'football philosophy', which are taken out of context anyway. Your missing cause and effect here.
I do not see me as the all knowing fan either, but i voice my opinion when its about a bad  thought out Argument, like 'success rate.

To the bold...I'm afraid you are trying a bit too hard to sound clever.
To the rest of it....there is plenty of talk about Freeman's positives. Sometimes people notice the negatives more because often times the voices we disagree with seem to be a bit louder than the ones we agree with.

Tell me how we are not n a similar position as the homeless guy? 10 years without a PO win, GM on the hot seat soon, if not showing results soon. We are most likely wihtout a starting caliber QB after this season. Sure we might not be out of home yet, but action of ejection letter is already out. This is forseeable.
Talk to me  about Freemans DEN and PHI games, when we are stucked with guys like J Russell as our 1st round pick of 2014. Hopefully Dominik hits a homerun this time.Do you See how 'crapfest' is the wrong definition here?

No problem pointing out the NO, STL and DAL games as such. 111y passing out of our QB is unaccaptable, even when im nor sure about Freeman being the one to blame here. I did not attack anyone here, blaming Freeman for DAL game.
Im not saying you want Freeman to be cut. But Freeman or somebody else is the context we are talking in. So do not act as if we can talk this topic isolated from the circumstances we are in. So far i still have not heard one realistic plan to get a successful team WITHOUT Freeman. You do not need to be mr know it all, but atleast give it a try. I already said i would have made a decision before this years draft, having seen enough after 4 years, favouring a trade BECAUSE of the weak draft class this year, making Freeman more interesting to other teams, who could even make use of his rookie contract, letting him prove himself BEFORE handing out big time money. This way we can talk about the awesome QB class of 2014, because we now should be able to trade up.  But from you there is just, crapfest, 3rd down%, great QB class of 2014, etc. Atleast try to sound clever. I wont rip anyone for well thought out plan, talking probalilities. I did not laugh at the guys that guys were doubting the Revis trade before pointing at Revis being here NOW, because this is not how probalities work, its not defined as wrong or true by following single event.
: July 02, 2013, 10:28:39 PM QaZ

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#92 : July 02, 2013, 10:35:44 PM

No. It's not a double standard. I stayed on topic while clarifying my position further. Keep deflecting tho...

To the rest of it...doc is right...

You don't understand what you are trying to talk about.  Sorry.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#93 : July 03, 2013, 07:31:34 AM

Chace and QaZ, sittin in a tree......seriously....get a **CENSORED**ing room!

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#94 : July 03, 2013, 07:58:47 AM

You payin'?

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#95 : July 03, 2013, 08:01:07 AM

No. It's not a double standard. I stayed on topic while clarifying my position further. Keep deflecting tho...

To the rest of it...doc is right...

You don't understand what you are trying to talk about.  Sorry.

So you can bring up topics as DAL game(which was week 2), how Freeman shares the blame for loses, how defenses did or did not blow games etc? But i'm the one that leaves the tracks when critizing your 'the month and a half crapfest at the end of the season'?

I'm happy i atleast got you step away from 'month and a half of crapfest', just sticking to '4 dreadful games'. Why week 17 was so much different to DEN and PHI, while those games were similar to NO and STL, i do not know?

PS sorry talking about success rate in other thread, i obviously do not know what im talking about. But you do, right?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#96 : July 03, 2013, 08:10:29 AM

Chase got sucked in on this one.

You'll just never recover those precious minutes spent trying to figure out what the heck he is saying.

Qaz, go back to school homie.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#97 : July 03, 2013, 08:23:44 AM

Qaz appears to be that guy that will argue anything. He'll spend three days telling you the sky is green even if he doesn't believe it himself....as long as there is someone to debate with. Enter Chace.

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#98 : July 03, 2013, 08:25:57 AM

Qaz, go back to school homie.

i obviously need to get to a school to learn some street smarts, learn how lottery tickets are a provision for the old age and how constructive criticism and realitivism is overrated, rather just considering everything as crap.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#99 : July 03, 2013, 08:33:46 AM

I've figured it out.

Qaz is Simeon Rice.

Holy freaking sheep **CENSORED**.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

QaZ

Hall of Famer

#100 : July 03, 2013, 08:36:48 AM

Qaz appears to be that guy that will argue anything. He'll spend three days telling you the sky is green even if he doesn't believe it himself....as long as there is someone to debate with. Enter Chace.

If i am so obviously wrong , why do not you just post a picture of the blue sky?  But so far you just come up with empty phrases like how standing still is a step backwards or that you do not settle for mediocrity etc.

I did not argue having doubts about Glennon, Revis, Freeman or what ever, i just argue how you react to and handle them. But i always get an answer how Freeman is not the elite QB i seem to portray him as, instead of how to have a better QB to win PO games with.

Cause and effect, and we always just debate the effects, rather than talking cause and how to change it.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#101 : July 03, 2013, 08:41:04 AM

Say what?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#102 : July 03, 2013, 09:06:45 AM

Reading this thread one has to appreciate the attempts folks have made in melding in with the topic.  One can easily remove Walter and submit a variety of names

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#103 : July 03, 2013, 09:32:20 AM

Seems to be going off topic. This has the making for a good debate. Seriouslyanswer this question. Why should the experts and media predict the Bucs to make the playoffs based on our track record and what we have done this offseason. No doubt we'll be improved but we dont have much of any depth whatsoever. No matter how you feel about Freeman, if he goes down for any length of time I think we'd all agree we are in big trouble. Same with Doug Martin. We just dont have any depth at RB. Secondary should be better but pass rush still is a big question mark, no? And I dont franklhy see what we have done to improve it with personnel. If we cant get to the QB it won't matter how many Revis we have in the secondary. I feel optimistic about our Bucs' chances this season but i cant honestly make a super strong case for the Bucs making the playoffs in our tough conference and division, and i can probably make a stronger case for why they won't make it. But I think 5-11 is going to be way off the mark. Even with injuries i think we'll go 7-9 or 8-8 at worst.

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#104 : July 03, 2013, 09:34:13 AM

Lets not forget about injuries across the NFL. The same logic applies. What if the Saints lose Drew Brees or the Falcons lose Matt Ryan for any length of time. The landscape could definitely change in the Bucs favor at that point.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter is an idiot with an agenda « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools