Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter is an idiot with an agenda « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#105 : July 03, 2013, 09:41:31 AM

Injuries?  If the Bucs lose Clayborn, Bowers, or McCoy again this defense is screwed.  And if Revis isn't the same still screwed.  And if Martin gets injured, screwed.  No depth to this team at all.

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#106 : July 03, 2013, 09:50:01 AM

Skull and Bones, I agree with you. i wonder if this is why the "experts" are skeptic of us and our chances this year. If so i think its a legit reason to be skeptic.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#107 : July 03, 2013, 09:53:33 AM

Seems to be using an automated translator of some kind. Judging from the grammar and syntax, I would guess he's from MrTazakistan and speaks Jibba Jabba.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#108 : July 03, 2013, 10:10:19 AM

Injuries?  If the Bucs lose Clayborn, Bowers, or McCoy again this defense is screwed.  And if Revis isn't the same still screwed.  And if Martin gets injured, screwed.  No depth to this team at all.

Can't say no depth, but almost entirely young unproven depth. They will be called on....and our season will depend on them. No team goes through an entire season without injuries. I hope all these no name kids are as good as this regime apparently thinks they are. Otherwise, I agree we are screwed.

Draft Aaron Donald

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#109 : July 03, 2013, 10:29:25 AM

Chase got sucked in on this one.

You'll just never recover those precious minutes spent trying to figure out what the heck he is saying.

Qaz, go back to school homie.

I don't know if it is him just trying too hard to sound clever, the broken english, or a combo of the two...but it seems that there are many here that have no clue WTF he is talking about. He is becoming BucsWTF-like with the longwinded "Wut?" type responses. All he needs to do is add in some extended line breaks and cheesy jokes and he will be a WTF clone.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#110 : July 03, 2013, 10:34:30 AM

Why should the experts and media predict the Bucs to make the playoffs based on our track record and what we have done this offseason. No doubt we'll be improved but we dont have much of any depth whatsoever. No matter how you feel about Freeman, if he goes down for any length of time I think we'd all agree we are in big trouble. Same with Doug Martin. We just dont have any depth at RB. Secondary should be better but pass rush still is a big question mark, no? And I dont franklhy see what we have done to improve it with personnel. If we cant get to the QB it won't matter how many Revis we have in the secondary. I feel optimistic about our Bucs' chances this season but i cant honestly make a super strong case for the Bucs making the playoffs in our tough conference and division, and i can probably make a stronger case for why they won't make it. But I think 5-11 is going to be way off the mark. Even with injuries i think we'll go 7-9 or 8-8 at worst.
based on our track record, i dont think the media should pick us.  based on what we did this offseason, i think we certainly should be considered wildcard contenders.

i certainly disagree on the depth talk.  our fans want to talk about how bad our depth is, but they dont look around the league.  quality depth at every position doesnt happen.  its a pipe dream.  i think we have quality depth at QB, OL, DL, LB, CB, and S.  i think we have adequate depth at WR.  ill give you RB and TE, but c'mon.  who did you think was the redskins RB last year?  it wasnt morris.  anyone can run through a hole.  can a RB pickup the blitz and protect the QB?  the Bucs think their guys can.  and TE?  sullivan doesnt use a TE!   dallas clark was 3 catches away from being in the top half of the league, and was right at middle of the league for TD's.  but some fans want more.

is pass rush the question mark it has to be?  fans just want to be pessimistic.  clayborn and bowers should be good for 16 sacks.  our DT's should be good for another 8.  sounds pretty reasonable for your starters.

so at the end of the day i agree with you, 8-8 is probably a worst case scenario with reasonable injuries.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#111 : July 03, 2013, 10:37:45 AM

i wont argue RB or TE...but where are the other positions you believe our depth is poor?  can you list 5 teams that have better depth at those positions for comparison?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#112 : July 03, 2013, 10:49:38 AM

You'll just never recover those precious minutes spent trying to figure out what the heck he is saying.

I don't know if it is him just trying too hard to sound clever, the broken english, or a combo of the two...but it seems that there are many here that have no clue WTF he is talking about. He is becoming BucsWTF-like with the longwinded "Wut?" type responses. All he needs to do is add in some extended line breaks and cheesy jokes and he will be a WTF clone.
and half nude signatures. 

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#113 : July 03, 2013, 11:04:41 AM

Just telling that the same bigottery and flawed logic i try to adress is shown in your post here.
Talk about the actual problem, but do not moan about the few effect you might see coming from.

Tell me how we are not the homeless that might have to be happy about a crappy sandwich, tell me how the DEN and PHI are still crap games, when our QB has more games like STL,NO and DAL, not just 3 out of 16? ... empty phrases, thats all you got.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#114 : July 03, 2013, 11:07:44 AM

Yeah, gotta be a translator of some kind. I keep expecting him to try to sell me a purse or knockoff jersey at any second.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#115 : July 03, 2013, 11:19:12 AM

Sorry QaZ, but your posts are starting to give me a headache. I'm jumping off the hamster wheel because even if I arrived at a position where you agree with what I say, it seems you will still try to argue about sandwiches and homeless people.

...and find a better translator, bro.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#116 : July 03, 2013, 11:22:36 AM

Yeah, gotta be a translator of some kind. I keep expecting him to try to sell me a purse or knockoff jersey at any second.

Why should i try to sell you a purse or a knock off jersey? You think thats how i make my money? ...based on what. You see any correlation or causation for?

Flawed logic and empty phrases again.

QaZ

Pro Bowler

#117 : July 03, 2013, 11:29:51 AM

Sorry QaZ, but your posts are starting to give me a headache. I'm jumping off the hamster wheel because even if I arrived at a position where you agree with what I say, it seems you will still try to argue about sandwiches and homeless people.

...and find a better translator, bro.

So i get no explaination to why my 'homeless with a sandwich' story is my try to sound more clever than i am?  Thanks for nothing.
Unreasoable labeling was always my favourite.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#118 : July 03, 2013, 11:34:17 AM

Perhaps I was wrong, it could just be drugs.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#119 : July 03, 2013, 11:36:49 AM

Hobo with a Sandwich.  Sounds like a cheesy movie. 

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Walter is an idiot with an agenda « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools