Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Total Access « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Buck N Up

Starter

: July 01, 2013, 02:04:26 PM

just heard on NFLN that Schiano will be on NFL Total Access tonight at 7 talking about Revis, the future of the QB position Freeman & Glennon among other things. Figured i'd pass that info on to yall!

PassThePigSkin

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 01, 2013, 02:05:49 PM

Thanks.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 01, 2013, 02:10:56 PM

These are the best kinds of posts!!! Thank you Buck!

RiotHeart

Starter

#3 : July 01, 2013, 07:06:18 PM

Should be on soon.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 01, 2013, 07:12:01 PM

thnx for the headsup

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

ccch

Rookie

#5 : July 01, 2013, 07:51:59 PM

Any updates....Storm took channel out. :-[

Buck N Up

Starter

#6 : July 01, 2013, 08:10:36 PM

Schiano says Freeman is the QB he does love competition but right now there is only 1 QB and that is Josh. Schiano on Revis says he will be ready and says Revis also says he will be ready. Said last year was way more about changing culture than just coaching. Says he is excited about what Gabe brings to the organization says the 3 days he got to see he liked what he saw, said offensive line is one of their strengths, looking for big things out of that group.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 01, 2013, 08:39:11 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/0ap2000000215818/Schiano-Revis-looks-good

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 02, 2013, 03:17:16 AM

The glaring comments I noticed were the multiple use of the words "when healthy" to describe several players.  He must have said it five times.  Pretty scary and Dom needs to stop with that broken players.  It is pathetic at this point relying on bad engines and wheels to win a race.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 02, 2013, 05:19:35 PM

Haha, cant draft a player that will get injured in the future! Cant sign a vet thats ever been injured! And most importantly never take a risk on a high talent player that drops an entire round......elite talent isnt worth the risk.

Now that the signing and drafting option have been reduced by 70%, where all these wolverine like players to draft? Most teams have mediocre depth and have hurdles if a key player goes down. We need to be like all those teams that never have an injury effect their season.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 02, 2013, 09:27:24 PM

Haha, cant draft a player that will get injured in the future! Cant sign a vet thats ever been injured! And most importantly never take a risk on a high talent player that drops an entire round......elite talent isnt worth the risk.

Now that the signing and drafting option have been reduced by 70%, where all these wolverine like players to draft? Most teams have mediocre depth and have hurdles if a key player goes down. We need to be like all those teams that never have an injury effect their season.

So, you're saying Dom hasn't acquired a lot of injury prone players?  LOL.  Dude, he TRADED for two alone this offseason. 

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 02, 2013, 10:00:44 PM

Thanks for posting, I had missed it. I like our coach. Everytime I hear him talk it gives me confidence about the upcoming season.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#12 : July 02, 2013, 10:50:02 PM

Thanks for posting, I had missed it. I like our coach. Everytime I hear him talk it gives me confidence about the upcoming season.

I just don't like how he's handling the QB situation.

It's like he's b1tchslapping freeman around, while saying "you're my guy."

..Shades of Kwame Harris right there.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#13 : July 02, 2013, 10:52:01 PM

What exactly would you like him to do differently?

We already witnessed Raheem's public azz-kissing with the 'all about 5' nonsense. Josh needs to earn his keep just like everyone else.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 02, 2013, 11:00:27 PM

What exactly would you like him to do differently?

We already witnessed Raheem's public azz-kissing with the 'all about 5' nonsense. Josh needs to earn his keep just like everyone else.

Keep it up in the first place or just traded him this offseason.

There was no reason to give anyone a reason to think anything. After this season Schiano could've ran with anyone he liked anyway and kept morale high in the meantime.

I mean, we can keep kicking freeman in the teeth, but he's not going to get any better at playing harmonica. Should have just lied and moved on. Either way, he's sneaking past the truth like Clinton in his prime.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL Total Access « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools