Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Grades - Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1

EmDiggy

Second String

« : June 05, 2014, 06:34:07 PM »

http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2014-nfl-draft-grades-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

Good evening Bucs fans! Here's my '14 draft grades video for you guys

Enjoy!

Em

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #1 : June 05, 2014, 06:41:14 PM »

Good stuff as always, Em...

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #2 : June 05, 2014, 06:42:00 PM »

Good stuff as always, Em...

+1. Good segment.

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #3 : June 05, 2014, 06:47:13 PM »

I think Charles Sims is going to make a lot of people regret questioning the pick in the 3rd round.  I expect him to make an immediate impact and be a force for our offense

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

« #4 : June 05, 2014, 06:58:26 PM »

I think Charles Sims is going to make a lot of people regret questioning the pick in the 3rd round.  I expect him to make an immediate impact and be a force for our offense

I don't think a lot of people look at what it takes to make this a screen team... at least, I hope so.

We will be Carolina ready when we are Carolina ready.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #5 : June 05, 2014, 06:59:03 PM »

I was definitely having a "what the hell" moment when we picked him, considering I felt we needed to seriously address OG at that pick. But, I'm definitely warming up to it.

In many bassin\' circles, trolling is often considered the lowest form of fishing - Jim Porter

EmDiggy

Second String

« #6 : June 05, 2014, 08:58:13 PM »

Thanks Gang! I was sitting back watching the draft and going "Wow…so they are going to let the Bucs get Player X.." Practically in every round. I know a lot of people questioned why not take a QB..but I think Glennon proved last year to be at least competent. I think he can beat out McCown

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
« #7 : June 05, 2014, 09:47:05 PM »

Thanks Gang! I was sitting back watching the draft and going "Wow…so they are going to let the Bucs get Player X.." Practically in every round. I know a lot of people questioned why not take a QB..but I think Glennon proved last year to be at least competent. I think he can beat out McCown

As far as Glennon, I'm not sure he can beat out McCown. So far, that seems to be the case. But, I guess we will just let it play out. Again, great segment man.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Football Gameplan's 2014 NFL Draft Grades - Bucs « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools