Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who Are the Bucs Options at Quarterback in the Draft? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 26, 2013, 02:58:07 PM

I feel like all of these QBs are busts. Tampa is one of the most unlucky teams. Rodgers must have cursed us when Gruden passed on him.

We have our QB of the future. We won't need to draft one. Let's focus on TE, DE and OL.

Glennon? Ugh. It's possible but I highly doubt it. I give him similar odds to Freeman.

Glennon is comparable to Matt Ryan in many ways and is fully capable of running an NFL offense. If he's in the right system he will flourish. Question is, does this system work for Glennon?

If Glennon is 100% for sure just as skilled as Matt Ryan he wouldn't have been passed over by all 32 teams twice.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 26, 2013, 03:00:06 PM

Glennon doesn't have, from college or preseason, the accuracy Ryan had. The only comparison is that they are big armed, slow footed and tall.  There is a reason Ryan was a top pick and Glennon was a slightly shocking 3rd rounder.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 26, 2013, 03:02:14 PM

I feel like all of these QBs are busts. Tampa is one of the most unlucky teams. Rodgers must have cursed us when Gruden passed on him.

We have our QB of the future. We won't need to draft one. Let's focus on TE, DE and OL.

Glennon? Ugh. It's possible but I highly doubt it. I give him similar odds to Freeman.

Glennon is comparable to Matt Ryan in many ways and is fully capable of running an NFL offense. If he's in the right system he will flourish. Question is, does this system work for Glennon?
Yet no team selected Glennon #3 overall like Ryan.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 26, 2013, 04:03:40 PM

Who do we get to replace the failure coaches we have now to develop this future starting QB? Without that they are just the next Steve Young.
how manny good qbs have a we had a shot at developing?

young aside, you don't pas on a good qb.  Yes, it can fail but you have to draft one when its needed.
: September 26, 2013, 04:06:56 PM Beatles123

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who Are the Bucs Options at Quarterback in the Draft? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools