Boards > Pirate's Cove

Egyptian "Democracy" Going Down?

(1/3) > >>

VinBucFan:
The tanks roll in:

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/03/19261466-supporters-of-egyptian-president-say-military-coup-is-underway?lite

spartan:
I can understand why but I think they have boxed themselves into a bit of a corner. The "West" will want fresh elections, and guess who won the last one?

Bucfucious:
Overthrowing an elected leader by force is not democracy.

Morgan:

--- Quote from: VinBucFan on July 03, 2013, 02:50:26 PM ---    
Egyptian "Democracy" Going Down?

--- End quote ---

Obama's fault. Rush Limbaugh said so.

spartan:
It's George Bushes fault. Morgan said so.

Or should that be Foxnews?

Morgan:

--- Quote from: spartan on July 03, 2013, 04:29:37 PM ---It's George Bushes fault. Morgan said so.

Or should that be Foxnews?

--- End quote ---

Fox News celebrates when anything bad happens to the United States that it can somehow blame on Democrats.

dbucfan:
No, it isn't democracy - but if they were having a vote at the moment I don't believe Morsi would be getting a lot of votes...

Bucfucious:
Point being that if you want to live in a democracy with a legal government, you need to make changes to said government in a legal manner to legitimise it.

Lord Jenkins:
At least they're not acting like snot nosed brats and talking about secession.

Bucman:
This will not end well for them. US is going to have to act on the support they give them and either end it or pull all the money they give for military support. Not to mention the military is shutting down Muslim Brotherhood networks, which is only going to piss them off further.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version