Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: July 4th Declarations......4 Bold Statements About the Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 07, 2013, 04:16:13 PM

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see him sent packing. Perhaps he's this season's surprise cut.

Stocker?  That would be a shocker, not because he is any great shakes or anything, but the team is thin at his position.  And if they gave up on him, they could posibly get a late round pick for him.

Haha.... a late round pick for Stocker? Only in Buc land!!

Whats with all the HATE for Stocker?  He must have snubbed your youngins for an autograph or something.

LMAO....i'm not star-struck and don't do the autograph thing. And if i did, it surely wouldn't be his.

I think his contributions are below average and he was a waste of the two 4s we surrendered to obtain him. He's had ample time to prove his worth and in my eyes, he's failed. Time to turn the page.

I am close to being of the same sentiment.  But he seems healthy for once, the door is wide open for a starting job, lets see what he can make of it.  He is in year 3 of a 4 year deal, so its now or never.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 07, 2013, 04:23:46 PM

Even at 100%, i think his ceiling is so low, it doesn't matter. I'm ready to see what Crabtree and Noble can do.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 07, 2013, 04:29:12 PM

Blocking TEs have value too...

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 07, 2013, 04:34:04 PM

Even at 100%, i think his ceiling is so low, it doesn't matter. I'm ready to see what Crabtree and Noble can do.

Disagree.  He was a fairly high draft pick for a reason. He has a higher ceiling than those other 2.  Crabtree wasn't even drafted. Either was Noble.

BUT...there lies the problem, dude seems to be made of porcelain.  I am not even convinced he is over the concussion problems. If he starts going all Titus Young on us, we will know its still a problem.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 07, 2013, 04:36:10 PM

Disagree.  He was a fairly high draft pick for a reason.

Dexter Jackson 2.0 disproves your theory. Both of them were drafted fairly high because we f*cked up!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 07, 2013, 04:46:24 PM

Disagree.  He was a fairly high draft pick for a reason.

Dexter Jackson 2.0 disproves your theory. Both of them were drafted fairly high because we f*cked up!!

He was projected to be a 3rd round pick in the draft.  And he was the 18th best prospect in the 2011 Senior Bowl.  So its not like they were drafting Eric LeGrand. 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

creamsicles

Starter
#36 : July 07, 2013, 09:10:46 PM

I was at the rams game last year, their defense was superior to our offense- they were the better team.  they have a very good coach... there is reason for their optimism looking forward. 

There is also great reason for Bucs optimism.  I like our coach, but we really don't know if he's NFL material yet since he only has one year.  We have several impact players joining/rejoining our team, but carry a lot of injury baggage.  I also think that game will matter as we're trying to get to 10 wins.

if ogletree can make the tough first down catch in the middle of the field, then i'm thrilled to have him.  Use him at times to keep the safety honest and use tiquan at times for deep speed- I still think tiquan should be used on the outside though for the fly pattern, not the slot.  I personally believe that we'll get adequate production from our WR3 slot this year.  TU was looking good until he struggled with the dropsies. 
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: July 4th Declarations......4 Bold Statements About the Tampa Bay Buccaneers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools