Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Forwarding tickets « previous next »
Page: 1

hihobibo

Rookie

: July 05, 2013, 07:00:13 AM

Anyone else having trouble forwarding tickets through their account manager? The only 2 options I have on there is to donate to charity, or to sell on the NFL's resale site. I can't print or forward to a friend. My account is paid in full, so I know that isn't it. OBP is off for the holiday until Monday, so no luck getting a response from my rep.

Thanks.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 10, 2013, 04:14:27 PM

You could call the ticket office.. they would yell you that you cant forwarf the tickets yet because the tickets are at the printers and theres bar cides that are entered in for each game and each seat. They need to get all the barcodes in order before allowing people to forward their tickets. Otherwise they wouldnt work

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

hihobibo

Rookie

#2 : July 11, 2013, 01:08:41 PM

My rep emailed me back when they came back from their holiday, and he said the same thing. I just need to wait until the end of the month. I was only in a rush to find out an answer because I had someone ready to buy a game from me, but after they had time to think about it, they backed out.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Forwarding tickets « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools