Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#75 : September 05, 2013, 01:48:53 PM

Nutty McNutterson's incoherent rant continues...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#76 : September 05, 2013, 02:15:12 PM

That stench in Gainesville this week will be freshly whooped ass returning to campus in buses, ambulances, medical helicopters, and maybe a hurst or two after my Canes slaughter the Gators this Saturday... We are going to be making shoes and belts out of their asses. Go Canes baby.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U !!!!!
: September 05, 2013, 02:20:42 PM youngone

Runole

Hall of Famer
#77 : September 05, 2013, 04:41:04 PM

Nutty McNutterson's incoherent rant continues...

There is nothing incoherent concerning the disturbing facts concerning the way UF runs their sordid and sullied program.  Of course considering your educational background perhaps I need to dumb it down a bit since for some strange reason you just aren't getting it. I must confess I was a regular teacher not one that dealt with special ed so perhaps that is the problem?  Who knows?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#78 : September 05, 2013, 04:45:58 PM

That stench in Gainesville this week will be freshly whooped ass returning to campus in buses, ambulances, medical helicopters, and maybe a hurst or two after my Canes slaughter the Gators this Saturday... We are going to be making shoes and belts out of their asses. Go Canes baby.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE U !!!!!

Well as a Miami fan you certainly are well aware of another characteristic of UF.   Pure cowardice!    Sadly after this year the gators will never again play Miami in Miami again.  Hey just proof that gator indeed tastes like chicken.    Assuming Miami beats UF like they usually do you again will have proof why UF refuses to play Miami any more.  Uh They don't like losing! LOL

41 arrested players , afraid to play Miami any more,  former player charged with murder, and anyone questions why they are considered sordid and sullied?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#79 : September 05, 2013, 05:02:43 PM

Terrifying playing an unranked team. Truly terrifying ...

youngone

Hall of Famer
#80 : September 05, 2013, 05:47:47 PM

They are scared to schedule Miami so they rather struggle against Toledo, and schools with directions in the name....

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#81 : September 05, 2013, 06:34:49 PM

Toledo is ranked higher than Miami aren't they ??? LOL

Honestly I was a little nervous when I saw the schedule come out , but then I realized it wasn't Miami of Ohio we were playing...

youngone

Hall of Famer
#82 : September 05, 2013, 08:39:18 PM

Toledo is ranked higher than Miami aren't they ??? LOL

Honestly I was a little nervous when I saw the schedule come out , but then I realized it wasn't Miami of Ohio we were playing...
Because that's the cupcakes you bums usually schedule. Don't worry tho, we got a nice ass whooping for you criminals and convicts.. Right Runole?  ;D

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#83 : September 05, 2013, 08:51:50 PM

I hate to break it to you , but Miami is another cupcake , lol

Runole

Hall of Famer
#84 : September 06, 2013, 07:54:35 AM

Say it isn't so Luther??   WOW!  Yet another distinguishing characteristic noted concerning sordid and sullied UF...

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2013-09-05/news/university-of-florida-vs-university-of-miami/

University of Florida Gators Are Racist

By Luther Campbell Thursday, Sep 5 2013

The University of Florida Gators are coming to town this Saturday for a football game against the University of Miami Hurricanes. So now is a good time to reflect on UF's long history of racism. For decades, the Gainesville school's overseers were instrumental in preventing African-Americans from getting a higher education.

Racial Issues

Between 1945 and 1958, 85 black students applied for admission to UF, and all were rejected. One of those applicants, Virgil Hawkins, fought his rejection all the way to the Florida Supreme Court, where the chief justice, Stephen C. O'Connell, was a segregationist who would later become UF's president. Not surprisingly, the state's highest court refused to integrate. The school didn't admit its first black undergraduate students until 1962.

Willie Jackson Sr. and Leonard George, the first black student-athletes to play football at UF, were among only 343 black students. When the black student union staged a protest about the disparity, 66 students were arrested and O'Connell insisted on pressing charges. As a result, a third of the black students and several black professors left UF.

In the past decade, UF twice passed over an African-American, Charlie Strong, for the top coaching position. The defensive coordinator served as interim head coach for a bowl game in 2004 but was quickly cast aside for superstar coach Urban Meyer. Strong stayed with the Gators for five more years, molding a stout defense that helped the school win two national championships. He expected a fair opportunity for the head coach's job once Meyer hung up his whistle. But when UF officials begged Meyer to stay on for one more year after the 2009 season, Strong saw the writing on the wall.

So he accepted the head-coaching vacancy at the University of Louisville, where he's built a powerhouse. In a January 2009 interview with the Orlando Sentinel, Strong expressed his belief that race was part of the reason he wasn't offered the gig at Florida. He got the last laugh, though, when his Louisville Cardinals whomped the Gators in the Sugar Bowl this past January 2.

That's why I can't wait for kickoff. The Canes are gonna roast those racist Gators.

Better watch it Luther!   Dolorous will be after you!!    Just remember sticks and stones may break your bones, but Dolorous's name calling will never hurt you though they may make you laugh.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#85 : September 06, 2013, 08:12:31 AM

Strength of schedule rankings:

1. Florida
2.Oklahoma
3.California
4.Purdue
5.Arkansas
6.Iowa State
7.Colorodo
8.Stanford
9.Kentucky
10.Kansas

....coming in down at #60  Miami (FL)

...coming in down at #64 , FSU Criminoles.

So...um...you guys were saying ?
http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/07/phil-steele-2013-college-football-strength-of-schedule-rankings/

youngone

Hall of Famer
#86 : September 06, 2013, 08:20:10 AM

This "cupcake" team is going to thrash your sorry ass gators this week... That's what I was saying

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#87 : September 06, 2013, 08:29:21 AM

Good idea to drop the " you guys only play cupcakes " angle . Lol

Lets see if McNutterson is as smart as you.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#88 : September 06, 2013, 03:20:27 PM

Strength of schedule rankings:

1. Florida
2.Oklahoma
3.California
4.Purdue
5.Arkansas
6.Iowa State
7.Colorodo
8.Stanford
9.Kentucky
10.Kansas

....coming in down at #60  Miami (FL)

...coming in down at #64 , FSU Criminoles.

So...um...you guys were saying ?
http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/07/phil-steele-2013-college-football-strength-of-schedule-rankings/

Of course this SOS is based on what games played this year?     Just a thought but shouldn't the strength of schedule be determined when the season is completed?  Even one with limited knowledge of football knows that the SOS changes every week depending on results. 

Of course I certainly won't disagree that on paper at this time Florida has a tougher schedule than FSU, and that certainly has been the case the last couple of years.  That being said these are SOS ranking at the end of each taken from Sagarin which is probably the best measure on such things which IMHO are just opinions and extremely arbitrary due to the lack of commonality of opponents.

1998 FSU =  5th      UF = 47th
1999 FSU =  11th    UF  = 12th
2000 FSU =  12th    UF  = 27th
2001 FSU =  2nd    UF  = 23rd
2002 FSU =  3rd      UF=   9th
2003 FSU = 2nd       UF = 7th
2004 FSU =  29th     UF =  57th
2005 FSU =  30th     UF = 40th
2006  FSU =  39th    UF = 8th
2007  FSU  = 22nd    UF = 3rd
2008  FSU = 48th     UF = 4th
2009  FSU = 3rd       UF  = 15th
2010  FSU  = 18th    Uf = 21st
2011 FSU=  68th       UF = 22nd
2012 FSU  =  66th     UF = 4th

I see FSU with a stronger SOS than Florida  9  times to  7 since 1998.      Looking at the years I find it interesting in those early years because Miami was stronger FSU's SOS was better than UF's.. Of course this again proves my point that Florida doesn't play Miami because they are afraid of a loss.   I believe they are favored over Miami Saturday will be funny if Miami beats them! 

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#89 : September 06, 2013, 04:03:00 PM

Of course this again proves my point that Florida doesn't play Miami because they are afraid of a loss.
this is simply not true, and its not even debatable.  UF doesnt play miami solely for financial reasons.  its been said a million times.  nearly every UF fan wants to play miami every year.  foley wants to make money.  its basic.  going to miami every other year doesnt bring in revenue.  bringing in a patsy every year does.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The stench in Gainesville at UF! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools