Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went To The Gun Show Saturday « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#210 : July 17, 2013, 11:59:09 AM

"I said "if I am wrong about YOU needing the Cove so bad, just go post on the Red Board 'I am really Illuminator and I am here even though PR banned me'"

So I should do something really stupid or you were right about me? Lol. How incredibly fifth grade, counselor. Let me apply your brand of logic on you: I say that you are an inbred, buck-toothed, hare brained mullethead. And if you don't cut off your testicles and feed them to the dog, then I'm right about you.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#211 : July 17, 2013, 12:01:51 PM

"I said "if I am wrong about YOU needing the Cove so bad, just go post on the Red Board 'I am really Illuminator and I am here even though PR banned me'"

So I should do something really stupid or you were right about me? Lol. How incredibly fifth grade, counselor. Let me apply your brand of logic on you: I say that you are an inbred, buck-toothed, hare brained mullethead. And if you don't cut off your testicles and feed them to the dog, then I'm right about you.

Why are you so angry Illuminator?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#212 : July 17, 2013, 12:09:41 PM

The Counselor is incapable of recognizing his own hypocrisy, so it really isn't worth it.

If there was one reason this place can't have the discussion it used it, the good Counselor is it.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#213 : July 17, 2013, 12:09:43 PM

"Why are you so angry Illuminator?"

I'm maneuvering Vin to where I want him. Just play along.

: July 17, 2013, 12:13:11 PM Von Mises

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#214 : July 17, 2013, 12:15:02 PM

"So I should do something really stupid"  . . . . . .  

now why would posting that you are Illuminator be "really stupid" unless I was right that you really need this place so bad that you had to sneak on after being banned and now you're worried about being "ratted out" . . . .  . wait for it . .  . of The Cove?

;)

very entertaining!

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#215 : July 17, 2013, 12:16:12 PM

I won't doubt your talent...........

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#216 : July 17, 2013, 12:18:26 PM

The Counselor is incapable of recognizing his own hypocrisy, so it really isn't worth it.

If there was one reason this place can't have the discussion it used it, the good Counselor is it.

lmao --- the "discussion its used to [sic]"  -- you mean with you -- a guy who has been suspended several times -- using words like "slugger" and "butthurt" and "pwned"  . . . . oooh, everyone is REALLY missing out!!

this is some funny stuff in this gun thread created by Illuminator of r this very purpose . . . once he snuck back in . . .  very entertaining!!!

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#217 : July 17, 2013, 12:19:06 PM

+1

:)

spartan

Hall of Famer
#218 : July 17, 2013, 12:25:57 PM

Just got a 1000rd shipment of 5.56 Nato from a source.........got another 1000rd backup coming...I need another AR-15...........

By source, do you mean Cabella's? :)

And 1k is nuthin'!!!!

Oops here come the feds ..

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#219 : July 17, 2013, 12:29:17 PM

Why don't you just tell, Vin? The button is right there, click on it. I really don't get what is holding you back. Are you afraid of looking like a whiny little c*nt? You already do, so don't let it stop you. I mean, this is clearly eating you up inside like a dog with worms. Any minute now I expect to see you dragging your butt across the carpet. Just do what is in your nature.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#220 : July 17, 2013, 12:32:39 PM

+1

:)

It's crazy Vin.......Illuminator posted some good stuff in the past.........now he's possessed with more brain........

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#221 : July 17, 2013, 12:45:56 PM

Why don't you just tell, Vin? The button is right there, click on it. I really don't get what is holding you back. Are you afraid of looking like a whiny little c*nt? You already do, so don't let it stop you. I mean, this is clearly eating you up inside like a dog with worms. Any minute now I expect to see you dragging your butt across the carpet. Just do what is in your nature.

he mad . . .lol

you are illustrating my point to perfection Illuminator . . .  being on The Cove means so much to you that you are actually worried about being "ratted out" . . . of The Cove . . .silly . . . .  paranoid . . thinking that my intent os to "rat you out" when the truth is I couldn't care less . . . that is the point that keeps flying right over your head . . .I am just joking around with you because . . . as you like to do . . you took shots at me earlier. . . calling me "incompetent" and an "idiot." ... so I just responded that your name calling was ironic given your apparent life and actions to get back on a website that banned you . . . and you cannot even help but keep proving that exact point for me . .  over and over and over again . . . why in the hell would I even think about doing "ratting you out,"... it's entertaining having you here . . .  especially because you like to dish it out . . . calling me "incompetent" and an "idiot" but really don't like it when someone responds.  Man, that's funny

take a few deep breaths . .  relax . .  . no one is out to get you.   :)

lol

: July 17, 2013, 12:47:32 PM VinBucFan

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#222 : July 17, 2013, 12:47:15 PM

you are illustrating my point to perfection

Who doesn't, really?

The lame is loose.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#223 : July 17, 2013, 12:50:32 PM

you are illustrating my point to perfection

Who doesn't, really?

The lame is loose.

Buggsy, nothing proves my point better than having you -- a guy with multpile suspensions -- being the defender of Illuminator -- a guy sneaking around after being banned.  You guys are an entertaining litte group:

I am pretty sure you're the big lug in the back, but which one is Illuminator?

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#224 : July 17, 2013, 12:50:58 PM

Man . . .  . thanks for the laughs guys.
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went To The Gun Show Saturday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools