Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went To The Gun Show Saturday « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#225 : July 17, 2013, 12:56:47 PM

"the truth is I couldn't care less . . . that is the point that keeps flying right over your head"

I guess it was how you keep repeating my name over and over in between your rounds of insisting that you don't care that fooled me... lmao!

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#226 : July 17, 2013, 01:00:42 PM

"I don't care about that guy I can't stop talking about! I tell you I don't care about him at all! That's why I never spend any time in the Cove with those losers and... Damn, this carpet has got a lot of friction."

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#227 : July 17, 2013, 01:02:48 PM

Old Vin.....he's bulletproof...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#228 : July 17, 2013, 01:03:29 PM

"the truth is I couldn't care less . . . that is the point that keeps flying right over your head"

I guess it was how you keep repeating my name over and over in between your rounds of insisting that you don't care that fooled me... lmao!

lol . . . . its that it bothers you so much that "fooled me."

What I meant (and you know) is that none of this is serious . .  except to you and some of your brethren . .  .  that kind of stuff (i.e., "ratting you out" - lol) doesnt even cross my mind. . . .  what the hell did you do to get banned anyway? I truly couldnt care less about meesing up your fun. It's just a mesaage board for goodness sake.

The weird thing . .  well, maybe not that weird . . . is that you take a couple shots at me and I respond and it has you going off the deep end . .  paranoid . .  calling me a "whiny **CENSORED**" (lmao) and more.   Why take the shots in the first place if you're so sensitive?

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#229 : July 17, 2013, 01:05:52 PM

lol . . . . its that it bothers you so much that "fooled me."

What I meant (and you know) is that none of this is serious . .  except to you and some of your brethren . .  .  that kind of stuff (i.e., "ratting you out" - lol) doesnt even cross my mind. . . .  what the hell did you do to get banned anyway? I truly couldnt care less about meesing up your fun. It's just a mesaage board for goodness sake.

The weird thing . .  well, maybe not that weird . . . is that you take a couple shots at me and I respond and it has you going off the deep end . .  paranoid . .  calling me a "whiny **CENSORED**" (lmao) and more.   Why take the shots in the first place if you're so sensitive?

He's angry....not with you...

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#230 : July 17, 2013, 01:08:04 PM

"I don't care about that guy I can't stop talking about! I tell you I don't care about him at all! That's why I never spend any time in the Cove with those losers and... Damn, this carpet has got a lot of friction."

that ^^^^ is classic Von Mises deflection. 

You and some others on here are very entertaining. What I dont care about is the right to post comments in the Cove, the conversations/banter back and forth. I spend time here for the same reason you do (sort of . . I think . .lol) and that is, its entertaining. It's not my fault you and a few others take it so serious . .  and nothing says I have to take it as serious as you and the others.

now . . . you better go "upstairs" and check things out real quick!  Make sure no one is up there "ratting you out!"  Those bastards!!  :)

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#231 : July 17, 2013, 01:08:48 PM

"that kind of stuff doesn't even cross my mind"

It would appear you've never suffered the misfortune of reading one of your own posts.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#232 : July 17, 2013, 01:13:23 PM

that ^^^^ is classic Von Mises deflection. 

You and some others on here are very entertaining. What I dont care about is the right to post comments in the Cove, the conversations/banter back and forth. I spend time here for the same reason you do (sort of . . I think . .lol) and that is, its entertaining. It's not my fault you and a few others take it so serious . .  and nothing says I have to take it as serious as you and the others.

now . . . you better go "upstairs" and check things out real quick!  Make sure no one is up there "ratting you out!"  Those bastards!!  :)

Good stuff......

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#233 : July 17, 2013, 01:14:48 PM

"that kind of stuff doesn't even cross my mind"

It would appear you've never suffered the misfortune of reading one of your own posts.

I have no doubt you take everything I post seriously and think I and others are out to get you . .  heck, you think this guy is a government agent:

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#234 : July 17, 2013, 01:36:29 PM

I have no doubt you take everything I post seriously and think I and others are out to get you . .

Ironic, no?

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1303025.0.html

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#235 : July 17, 2013, 01:40:32 PM

Don't understand why Illuminator is so angry.........

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#236 : July 17, 2013, 01:43:23 PM

POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION! POST IT!
um.. uh.. what I mean is... everyone takes this place too seriously... well, everyone but me I mean...
NOW POST YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, COWARD!!!

Lol, seriously, Vin, the borderline personality disorder thing - you should have it checked out.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#237 : July 17, 2013, 01:46:08 PM

um.. uh.. what I mean is... everyone takes this place too seriously... well, everyone but me I mean...

Lol, seriously, Vin, the borderline personality disorder thing - you should have it checked out.

lol, you dont get it. I was going to give you credit for getting it but feigning ignorance, but . . .

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#238 : July 17, 2013, 01:51:44 PM

Nothing serious here........post some stuff from the past.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#239 : July 17, 2013, 02:03:29 PM

Ah, but I do get it. You employ the simplest of psychological defense mechanisms and are extremely predictable. Like many of the less gifted, you make up your mind on an issue based on your immediate emotional reaction to it. Once that occurs, no amount of reasoning or logic will sway you. You will twist and distort reality in whatever way necessary to preserve your world view - the one in which you're not a hypocrite. No, it's everyone else, not you.

You ask me frequently why I come here. To me, it's like visiting the asylum to study the inmates. You for instance. You possess a decent vocabulary and reasonable grammar skills, yet somehow you lack even the sense needed to pour piss out of a boot that has the instructions written on the heel. I'm curious as to how such a thing could happen.

I have some duties to attend to, but when I return we'll discuss some of those psychological defense mechanisms you employ to keep from being overwhelmed by the sea of incongruence your battered little mind is adrift on.

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Went To The Gun Show Saturday « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools