Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFLosophy Twitter Account turns out to be Buc employee « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 11, 2013, 11:04:30 AM

..., and for athletes to drink before games or even during the season is ridiculous...

Unless you're still living in the 70's...  ;)

Yeah, he's living somewhere, it's not the US and it's not 2013.

Some players will booze every night during the week if allowed. These guys lives are very boring besides Sunday. Watch film, practice, lift and go home. Thinking players will restrict themselves is silly.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#16 : July 11, 2013, 08:25:11 PM

..., and for athletes to drink before games or even during the season is ridiculous...

Some players will booze every night during the week if allowed. These guys lives are very boring besides Sunday. Watch film, practice, lift and go home. Thinking players will restrict themselves is silly.
Add to that a lot of them are just kids, of course they need some guidance.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 12, 2013, 08:23:00 AM

Yeah thanks for the tip Johnny. No schlit these guys drink during the regular.

I have said before through the years, that if I were a professional athlete, my body would be a temple. Doesn't mean other athletes adhere to it, nor does it make then smart for drinking when your body is your paycheck. Ridiculous.

If anything, I would adopt the Michael Irvin approach. He busted his tail off like a maniac for the vast majority of the year, an then for a few weeks he would party like a rock star. It was his vacation. But even then, personally, I would probably abstain for as long as I reasonably could. Weddings, birthday, certain holidays....

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#18 : September 12, 2013, 11:51:58 AM

Is this NFLosophy guy still tweeting? Would love to hear or read any input on the stuff going on.

The quest for .500 begins...

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 12, 2013, 11:54:35 AM

He is, but it's all focused on the games. He thought the offensive gameplan for the Jets was a disaster.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 12, 2013, 11:57:00 AM

http://nflphilosophy.com/

Bissell's thoughts before the game:

http://www.ganggreennation.com/2013/9/5/4690378/five-questions-with-joe-bussell

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 12, 2013, 05:06:07 PM

You mean moving backwards with penalties until you get safetied is a bad gameplan ?

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JohnT

Starter

#22 : September 14, 2013, 07:16:28 AM

This guy doesn't sound to have any inside info at all.   Sounds like he was a lackey who had little to no information.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 14, 2013, 07:24:31 AM

You mean moving backwards with penalties until you get safetied is a bad gameplan ?

Hey. -50 yards on third down is an improvement from the yuccaneers days.

That jets game brought back some surpressed memories of the 80's.

JohnT

Starter

#24 : September 14, 2013, 11:48:16 AM

If Joshy had kept his cool on that first series, things would have been fine.    Dude totally panicked.   

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 15, 2013, 01:01:09 PM

Looked like he needed another drink....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 15, 2013, 04:41:05 PM

This guy doesn't sound to have any inside info at all.   Sounds like he was a lackey who had little to no information.

Well then you 2 have a lot in common.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFLosophy Twitter Account turns out to be Buc employee « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools