Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training camp « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Hate

Hall of Famer
#60 : July 25, 2013, 01:48:08 PM

Oh yeah, one more cool story about the autograph period. I was waiting for Mike Williams to sign my flag (never got it done) and the guy next to me said, "Yo Mike! Lemme get your them cleats money Mike!" Mike Will finished signing an autograph and bent down, took one cleat off tossed it at they guy, took the other cleat off and tossed, tossed a free pair of cleats to the guy. Very cool.

You weren't the guy begging him for his socks, were you?

LMAO nah, I didn't even notice, someone was doing that?! LOL!

Im not sure if you noticed me, I was waiting to get my throwback battle flag signed... wearing a kachi cargo shorts and a black T with a Bucs flag across the chest with a black wind breaker over it.

Nah, i didn't. It was a grown man beggin for Mike's socks that caught my attention.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#61 : July 25, 2013, 01:53:23 PM

I have a ton of pictures to post up...mainly of Jackson and Banks...a few of Leonard Johnson and various others...I'm uploading them to photobucket now...I'll throw them in a Training camp pictures thread.

Buck N Up

Starter

#62 : July 25, 2013, 01:57:29 PM

I'm so glad I'm not working today! I'm thoroughly enjoying all this Buccaneers coverage on NFL Network today!

you and me both!

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#63 : July 25, 2013, 02:01:31 PM

Hey Beat,

This may make things clear. Not sure if you've seen already.....

http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/Warren-Sapp-goes-1-on-1-with-Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers-Darrelle-Revis/bb68119e-74ca-4c22-af91-2a9fa754b9f7

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#64 : July 25, 2013, 02:08:23 PM

Hey biscuit,

Were u wearing a Freeman jersey today with your little boy? I was sitting right behind you.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#65 : July 25, 2013, 02:17:30 PM

It was cool though because even though i didn't get him to sign I said, "Hey, good luck this year coach" -- he looked me square in the eyes and said, "Thanks, its going to be a special year".

And you lived to tell about it?  Lucky man. 

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#66 : July 25, 2013, 02:40:35 PM

Hey biscuit,

Were u wearing a Freeman jersey today with your little boy? I was sitting right behind you.

No, I didn't wear my Freeman jersey. I had on a pewter shirt, red shorts and a pewter New Era hat on. Sitting next to a dude with a white authentic Williams jersey. We were near the end of the section for the pass members...on the goal line.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#67 : July 25, 2013, 02:57:18 PM

http://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=8997:&Itemid=15

franklinfan

Rookie

#68 : July 25, 2013, 04:39:52 PM

Was at OBP today..... That live feed is not fooling you Freeman had a very solid practice today. To my recollection all of his throws were on point with the exception of an overthrown pass to Mike Williams? (couldn't see his jersey #... it started with a one) and a pic-6 on a pass attempt to who appeared to be Nate Byham (again couldn't see jersey .. started with an 8 ), but that int was really the fault of the TE, as it hit him square in the hands and the TE tipped it as Danny Gorrer came up with the clutch scoop pick for 6 points.

Speaking of Mike Williams, he already seems to be in mid-season form. Williams made some spectacular catches in traffic today, which drew the cheers of fans throughout this morning's practice period. One that's fresh in my memory right now --  7-on-7 Josh Freeman drops back, takes a second, and tosses a bomb to Williams, who stretches his arms out, to come up with a gain of over 50 yds. Fans @ OBP go crazy. Though the pass was completed, Banks had good coverage on Williams -- not good enough though. 

I recommend going to tommorrow morning's practice. I went home with two autographs on my throwback battle flag -- one by Gabe Carimi & the other by Donald Penn. Came with in two people of getting Schiano's signature as well but the director of security pulled him inside. It was cool though because even though i didn't get him to sign I said, "Hey, good luck this year coach" -- he looked me square in the eyes and said, "Thanks, its going to be a special year".
Waiiiiiit....did you say....DANNY GORRER?!  :o

What about Revis, was he okay?
Was at OBP today..... That live feed is not fooling you Freeman had a very solid practice today. To my recollection all of his throws were on point with the exception of an overthrown pass to Mike Williams? (couldn't see his jersey #... it started with a one) and a pic-6 on a pass attempt to who appeared to be Nate Byham (again couldn't see jersey .. started with an 8 ), but that int was really the fault of the TE, as it hit him square in the hands and the TE tipped it as Danny Gorrer came up with the clutch scoop pick for 6 points.

Speaking of Mike Williams, he already seems to be in mid-season form. Williams made some spectacular catches in traffic today, which drew the cheers of fans throughout this morning's practice period. One that's fresh in my memory right now --  7-on-7 Josh Freeman drops back, takes a second, and tosses a bomb to Williams, who stretches his arms out, to come up with a gain of over 50 yds. Fans @ OBP go crazy. Though the pass was completed, Banks had good coverage on Williams -- not good enough though. 

I recommend going to tommorrow morning's practice. I went home with two autographs on my throwback battle flag -- one by Gabe Carimi & the other by Donald Penn. Came with in two people of getting Schiano's signature as well but the director of security pulled him inside. It was cool though because even though i didn't get him to sign I said, "Hey, good luck this year coach" -- he looked me square in the eyes and said, "Thanks, its going to be a special year".

Yep Danny freaking Gorrer.... he must have made some kind of ascention up the depth cart with that play. It was very clutch.

As for Revis, it was very odd, I cant wait to read PRs inside scoop on today's practice... Actually, I'll have to bring this up in the InsiderMB  after this post. But anyway, he participated in various drills that involved cutting and shifting his direction on a dime and did well. His knee looked solid. The teams even had him working with the FG block team -- I didn't have a great vantage point, but it seemed he was getting around the edge very nicely. But right before 7-on-7s started I heard some guy next to me ask, "Where is Revis?". Revis was absent for the remainder of the practice -- he couldn't even be seen on the sideline -- he appeared to have entered the locker room (or maybe he went to see the trainer) for the remainder of practice (it was about 10 am when i realized he wasn't on the fields of OBP......... Then, after the team broke from final team huddle and started doing their post-practice stretching, I saw Revis back on the field in a Bucs T and shorts (he definatly changed). He was walking around just fine and was talking and joking with other teammates. I assume it was just a precautionary thing or maybe his 'personalized plan' involves spending the last hour of practice with Todd Torrisceli (did I get that right).

Yep Danny freaking Gorrer.... he must have made some kind of ascention up the depth cart with that play. It was very clutch.

As for Revis, it was very odd, I cant wait to read PRs inside scoop on today's practice... Actually, I'll have to bring this up in the InsiderMB  after this post. But anyway, he participated in various drills that involved cutting and shifting his direction on a dime and did well. His knee looked solid. The teams even had him working with the FG block team -- I didn't have a great vantage point, but it seemed he was getting around the edge very nicely. But right before 7-on-7s started I heard some guy next to me ask, "Where is Revis?". Revis was absent for the remainder of the practice -- he couldn't even be seen on the sideline -- he appeared to have entered the locker room (or maybe he went to see the trainer) for the remainder of practice (it was about 10 am when i realized he wasn't on the fields of OBP......... Then, after the team broke from final team huddle and started doing their post-practice stretching, I saw Revis back on the field in a Bucs T and shorts (he definatly changed). He was walking around just fine and was talking and joking with other teammates. I assume it was just a precautionary thing or maybe his 'personalized plan' involves spending the last hour of practice with Todd Torrisceli (did I get that right).

franklinfan

Rookie

#69 : July 25, 2013, 04:41:07 PM

It wasn't Byham,Douglas

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#70 : July 25, 2013, 04:46:23 PM

"Training camp?" ...Don't you mean "revis watch?"

Seriously though, I believe we'll see a much more polished and accurate freeman this season. When the guy is on, he's up there with the best in the game.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#71 : July 25, 2013, 05:40:06 PM

Nice job today.

Thanks to all who contributed.

Very cool insight.

Turn the page.

Biff Barker

Pro Bowler

#72 : July 25, 2013, 07:17:24 PM

Thanks to all who posted up. Much appreciated!
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Training camp « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools