Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which NFC South team is the Bucs most hated rival ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 12, 2013, 07:12:44 PM

It's hard to hate any NFCS team.

bullshlt..... that smug look is easy to HATE

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 12, 2013, 07:30:40 PM

Has to be the Falcons.  The whole Rich McKay thing made me red. 

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 12, 2013, 08:04:03 PM

Once again we get an article written by someone who has apparently never watched a Buc game or even met a Buc fan.

It's the Falcons, period.  While there are always going to be some people who have it in for the others, nothing comes remotely close to the broad base of Falcon hate.  They were a dirty, cheap shotting rival (remember them poking Carnell in the eye?) who hooked up with Richie "the Snake" McKay after that bitter divorce.  The Saints sucked for the majority of our history with them, and while Carolina had a very close recrd rivalry with us, there was never the personal nature to it that the Falcons has.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 12, 2013, 08:05:13 PM

I agree 100%

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 12, 2013, 09:01:48 PM

Agree its the Falcons, they have their chest puffed out pretty good right now.  Last year they were the #1 seed in the NFC.  But they don't scare me, I actually believe the Bucs can beat them if they play well. I look at them as a good team but that window is closing fast. 

Panthers and Saints I see as equals to the Bucs.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#20 : July 12, 2013, 09:07:17 PM

Once again we get an article written by someone who has apparently never watched a Buc game or even met a Buc fan.

It's the Falcons, period.  While there are always going to be some people who have it in for the others, nothing comes remotely close to the broad base of Falcon hate.  They were a dirty, cheap shotting rival (remember them poking Carnell in the eye?) who hooked up with Richie "the Snake" McKay after that bitter divorce.  The Saints sucked for the majority of our history with them, and while Carolina had a very close recrd rivalry with us, there was never the personal nature to it that the Falcons has.
EXACTLY!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 12, 2013, 09:17:39 PM

EXACTLY!

Agree.   But it changes over time. At least with me it does.  Right now the Falcons need to be knocked off their perch.  But say in the next couple years, the Falcons self destruct, and go 2-14 or something. I wouldn't be all that excited about beating them at that point. I would like to see the Bucs beat whoever is ruling the roost in the NFC South.  And right now the Falcons do. But that will change in the years ahead.
: July 12, 2013, 09:19:21 PM The Anti-Java

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#22 : July 13, 2013, 06:45:37 AM

No doubt, it is the Falcons in our division.

Outside of this division, it is the Iggles. I can not stand them, their fans, their city, not one thing about that P.O.S. group of thugs.

bucfan33

Pro Bowler
#23 : July 13, 2013, 11:52:17 AM

I agree 100%

HATE the Falcons the most. Favorite all time game - 2002 when they got all the hype with Vick, but Buc's D kicked his ass and had him running scared like a little b@#$%.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 13, 2013, 12:01:08 PM

I understand the HATE for ATL...but Mike Smith is smug? That's a new one. Seems like a "HATE"-fueled reach.... ;)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#25 : July 13, 2013, 12:10:19 PM

Outside of this division, it is the Iggles. I can not stand them, their fans, their city, not one thing about that P.O.S. group of thugs.

same here -

Hate

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 13, 2013, 03:49:48 PM

I understand the HATE for ATL...but Mike Smith is smug? That's a new one. Seems like a "HATE"-fueled reach.... ;)

There is no reach there. Dude always has that "i know something you don't know" look on his face and i HATE it!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 13, 2013, 04:25:17 PM

For me personally it's the Panthers because I've lived in S.C. for the past 10 years.

I agree that our biggest rivalry is the Falcons though. Our games are usually very close and heated with them.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 13, 2013, 04:35:03 PM

Remember DeWayne White eyegouging Warrick Dunn?  I haven't seen Dunn get that mad ever. If we wanna talk dirty ball...

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 13, 2013, 04:50:30 PM

There is no reach there. Dude always has that "i know something you don't know" look on his face and i HATE it!!

Like what? How to have 5 straight winning seasons... ;)

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Which NFC South team is the Bucs most hated rival ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools