Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone going to the Jets game in New York? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9

Hate

Hall of Famer
#60 : July 30, 2013, 07:10:19 AM

Hate what section are you looking at?

No preference really, depends on price.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#61 : July 30, 2013, 08:02:07 AM

I used to live up there and have been to several Jets/Giants games. The Giants fans are fairly laid back. Fan bases tend to be more relaxed when their teams win Super Bowls. Jets fans are more rowdy which is common for losing teams and are more prone to mess with visiting fans. However they are not total a-holes like Eagles fans. As long as you go along with them, smile and even laugh when they are messing with you you shouldn't have any problems. Also, the Bucs are not even in the same conference so you should be fine. Have fun.

I don't anticipate having any problems at all with the Jet fans.
last time I went there I had a drunk guy spout out a string of profanities as I was urinating. The Jets were winning at the time too.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#62 : July 30, 2013, 08:06:53 AM

Jets fans are an angry mob. Week 1, they play like shlt, and Hate and BScuch might be able to convert a few of them into being Buc fans...bahahahaha!  Go ahead fellas, give that a shot!;)

Octagenarian

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#63 : July 30, 2013, 08:14:35 AM

I used to live up there and have been to several Jets/Giants games. The Giants fans are fairly laid back. Fan bases tend to be more relaxed when their teams win Super Bowls. Jets fans are more rowdy which is common for losing teams and are more prone to mess with visiting fans. However they are not total a-holes like Eagles fans. As long as you go along with them, smile and even laugh when they are messing with you you shouldn't have any problems. Also, the Bucs are not even in the same conference so you should be fine. Have fun.

I don't anticipate having any problems at all with the Jet fans.
last time I went there I had a drunk guy spout out a string of profanities as I was urinating. The Jets were winning at the time too.

I had a similar problem with the Jet fans years ago when I attended a game there.    But I was wearing a Bucs jersey to that game.   I won't have that problem this time.

howies288

Practice Squad

#64 : July 30, 2013, 09:00:37 PM

i want to go bucs vs jets , but i dont wanna be there by my self on sunday dame day

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#65 : July 30, 2013, 09:31:19 PM

i want to go bucs vs jets , but i dont wanna be there by my self on sunday dame day

What a sad statement. What the hell kind of world are we living in that people have to be in fear for their safety at a ball game? Pretty pathetic.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#66 : July 30, 2013, 09:35:19 PM

Dude, if someone sees java, slap em once for me. :D

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#67 : July 30, 2013, 09:36:48 PM

Jets fans are an angry mob. Week 1, they play like shlt, and Hate and BScuch might be able to convert a few of them into being Buc fans...bahahahaha!  Go ahead fellas, give that a shot!;)

Jeff J, Sarasota Buc Fan, is coming also. He's the rowdy one!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#68 : July 30, 2013, 09:36:53 PM

Could be worse...we could have traded our star CB for a notable downgrade....and a third 8)

Buc you, Jets fan!

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#69 : July 30, 2013, 09:42:07 PM

Dude, if someone sees java, slap em once for me. :D

For starters he wouldnt go because he is not a fan of the Bucs.. maybe as a Jets fan. He also would never have the balls to introduce himself to anyone from here.

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#70 : July 30, 2013, 09:46:51 PM

yeah. i remember he totally lied to Uncle Stan about going to a G2G...cad!

Still, if he is there, someone do what we've all wanted to do if you get my drift. :D

howies288

Practice Squad

#71 : August 01, 2013, 07:36:10 AM

i m from Sarasota i m going to game . We should all hang out. there before the game
what section i should get tickets . let me know guys

blah

Second String

#72 : August 01, 2013, 08:31:28 AM

I'll be there. We bought a New Jersey bar out for the rest of the night after the game.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#73 : August 12, 2013, 02:36:51 PM

"Still, if he is there, someone do what we've all wanted to do if you get my drift"

Do you mean be as tough in real life as you act on the internet?

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#74 : August 12, 2013, 03:15:00 PM

I'm definitely going, went to last year when they played the Giants and there was nice amount of bucs fans their. Halftime of that game we were on cloud nine, highfiving each other while going to the concessions. Great atmosphere too, no problems or nothing unless you count hot chicks trash talking after the game in fun. Worst part is the drive and parking

this was my experience last year as well. im in the market now for tickets for the jets game
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone going to the Jets game in New York? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools