Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone going to the Jets game in New York? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

youngone

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 12, 2013, 08:33:19 PM

Damn dude....1st you'd fawn over Kobe, now this? I'm worried!!
Lol

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 12, 2013, 09:47:53 PM

Flight booked. First away game for me. Psyched!!

Brianpie2

Second String

#32 : July 29, 2013, 02:34:10 PM

Just booked my tickets!!!  I'm in section 144, 9 rows up!  I cannot freaking wait for this game!  I'm in England for the summer and will be getting home the week before this game so this is going to be a great welcome home.  I live in Jersey so I think I'm going to take the train into the stadium to avoid parking and driving.  So happy I get to see the Bucs play up north.  Any time they play near here I always try to go.  We are going to do some great things this year!  GO BUCS!!!!!

Ron Swanson

Starter

#33 : July 29, 2013, 02:38:18 PM

im driving up from PA with my little sister (who i have converted to be a Bucs fan) and we are both pumped! this will be her first Buccaneers (and NFL) game.

I'm probably getting cheap seats on stubhub, but we'll be wearing our jerseys (a Dougie for me, and JFree for her) and cheering loud!

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

Brianpie2

Second String

#34 : July 29, 2013, 02:40:30 PM

I'm thinking about getting a Revis jersey just for this game haha

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : July 29, 2013, 02:58:04 PM

More Jersey bashing. Sigh. But I will say this: the part of the state where MetLife is does suck. Where I live, near Princeton? No. Avoid anything around the Lincoln Tunnel, Newark except Ironbound, Camden, New Brunswick, Plainfield, Hackensack, East Orange, the Rutherfords, Atlantic City....
Go to Colts Neck, Princeton, most of the Jersey Shore, West Orange, Rumson, West Windsor, the Delaware Water Gap, High Point, Livingston....
Sincerely, Your Travel Agent

In Verner We Trust

youngone

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 29, 2013, 03:07:44 PM

More Jersey bashing. Sigh. But I will say this: the part of the state where MetLife is does suck. Where I live, near Princeton? No. Avoid anything around the Lincoln Tunnel, Newark except Ironbound, Camden, New Brunswick, Plainfield, Hackensack, East Orange, the Rutherfords, Atlantic City....
Go to Colts Neck, Princeton, most of the Jersey Shore, West Orange, Rumson, West Windsor, the Delaware Water Gap, High Point, Livingston....
I'm more of a Alpine, New Jersey guy myself.

Octagenarian

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#37 : July 29, 2013, 03:15:26 PM

Dude, I'll be there as well.   We should hang out.

Brianpie2

Second String

#38 : July 29, 2013, 03:16:33 PM

I live about a half an hour from the Delaware Water Gap.  Lots of hiking and amazing nature up here.  I personally believe New Jersey is the best state to live in besides the cost of living there.  I love it in my part of New Jersey

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 29, 2013, 03:27:35 PM

Exactly Brian.

In Verner We Trust

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#40 : July 29, 2013, 07:07:48 PM

I'd like to visit NYC for a Bucs game. But I refuse to go to Jersey for anything. As a former truck driver I drive thru the garbage state enough.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#41 : July 29, 2013, 08:10:23 PM

I'd like to visit NYC for a Bucs game. But I refuse to go to Jersey for anything. As a former truck driver I drive thru the garbage state enough.

Fly into Newark and stay right near stadium...  No real interaction with Jersey at all I would think.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 29, 2013, 08:22:02 PM

Dude, I'll be there as well.   We should hang out.
lol

Sello

Second String

#43 : July 29, 2013, 08:22:17 PM

Ill be driving down from ct.. Just one problem I'm like 0-9 going to bucs road games

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 29, 2013, 08:24:20 PM

Ill be driving down from ct.. Just one problem I'm like 0-9 going to bucs road games
no offense, but.....
we should take up a collection for you NOT TO GO!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is anyone going to the Jets game in New York? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools