Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: EPL Teams? « previous next »
Page: 1

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

: July 12, 2013, 02:17:31 PM

Not sure how many futbol fans we have in Bucs nation, but I want to pick an EPL team to follow and root for.  At first I was going to go with ManU since we have the same owners...but then my buddy told me that was like rooting for the Yankees of soccer.  Im not sure I can do that now lol. 

Does anyone have any suggestions as to who I should follow and why?

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 12, 2013, 02:25:41 PM

The Spurs -- always near the top but not buying victory with huge contracts.  Gareth Bale is the top player in the EPL and may only be with the Spurs a little longer. West Ham if you want a true underdog with history or Fulham

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 12, 2013, 02:36:27 PM

I was thinking the Spurs too.  Love what I have seen from Bale along with that they have Dempsey (for the time being).  Thanks for the input.

Every time I see last post JC5100, I have to click on it.... Pure comedy.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 12, 2013, 08:38:11 PM

Soft spot for Swansea - a friend of mine played there eons ago, and they play a pleasing style

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 12, 2013, 09:32:01 PM

I root for whoever is playing ManU and I'll root for Sunderland next season since I am a fan of Jozy Altidore.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 13, 2013, 01:18:40 AM

Soft spot for Swansea - a friend of mine played there eons ago, and they play a pleasing style

great club actually, good team to support

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : July 13, 2013, 12:17:16 PM

Thanks - I think :-\

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: EPL Teams? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools