Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams extension talks falling apart? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#75 : July 14, 2013, 08:20:34 AM

Sorry but I don't buy into the premise that Freeman only completes passes because the WR'S go up for jump balls. His OL gets all the credit for his low sack numbers. Not buying it. If it was that easy to throw up jump balls you could get anyone to do it.

If it were that easy Luke McCown would be freaking all world.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#76 : July 14, 2013, 10:17:49 AM

Mike Williams tweeted this like an hour ago so PFT looks like an idiot....again

LOL ....will Florio apologize ? I doubt it.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#77 : July 14, 2013, 09:10:36 PM

Sorry but I don't buy into the premise that Freeman only completes passes because the WR'S go up for jump balls. His OL gets all the credit for his low sack numbers. Not buying it. If it was that easy to throw up jump balls you could get anyone to do it.

If it were that easy Luke McCown would be freaking all world.
Better buy it. How many amazing acrobatic catches have you seen Mike Williams make?  GTFOH.

Free is not accurate. His dump offs  to Kregg greatly exaggerated his completion percentage one season.

I watch the games. Spare us the Lies. And McCown could have had Freeman's season last year with this team. So color me unimpressed.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#78 : July 15, 2013, 05:37:19 PM

PFT is trying to start something out of nothing.. Because why would he not feel wanted by us if they are already engaged in contract negotiations?

This is stupid.

Direct from his twitter feed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Mike Williams * @Mikebuc19

I FEEL LIKE MY FAMILY DON'T WANT ME....HAVENT I BEEN EVERYTHING YOU WANTED AND MORE WHY IS THIS SO HARD FOR YALL. .. AND WE SAY FAMILY FIRST
3:57 PM - 11 Jul 2013

Looks like you were right young. Ill eat my crow now.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#79 : July 15, 2013, 08:36:23 PM

Consider the source. Florio had Trueblood getting franchise tagged  awhile back.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#80 : July 15, 2013, 10:20:15 PM

Consider the source. Florio had Trueblood getting franchise tagged  awhile back.

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams extension talks falling apart? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools