Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Trade Deadline is Oct. 29, 2013....3 Bucs the Team Could Consider Trading « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#90 : October 22, 2013, 04:05:01 PM

XXXVII, I'd say you have a left nut to collect.

LOL

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler

#91 : October 22, 2013, 04:55:14 PM

ROFLMAO

The quest for .500 begins...

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#92 : October 22, 2013, 06:56:01 PM

I still believe we could have gotten a high draft pick for him if we had traded him in the offseason. We held on way too long and Schiano made sure he had zero value before cutting him. Awesome strategy.

Also, even after all the pure suck he has shown....if we would of held on to him a few more weeks, we could have got something for him. With Cutler and Bradford out now, the Browns benching Weeden, teams are desperate and considering horrible options. We probably could still have gotten a 6th round pick or something for him if we'd simply waited until the deadline before cutting him.

This was handled about as poorly as it possibly could have been handled.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#93 : October 23, 2013, 01:38:28 AM

I still believe we could have gotten a high draft pick for him if we had traded him in the offseason. We held on way too long and Schiano made sure he had zero value before cutting him. Awesome strategy.

Also, even after all the pure suck he has shown....if we would of held on to him a few more weeks, we could have got something for him. With Cutler and Bradford out now, the Browns benching Weeden, teams are desperate and considering horrible options. We probably could still have gotten a 6th round pick or something for him if we'd simply waited until the deadline before cutting him.

This was handled about as poorly as it possibly could have been handled.

Agreed.

However, it seems to me, ANY nutjob would know to trade him before the season started if they were the only one's who might have known about stage one. At this point, idk if they knew anything.

Still, the NFL is a guessing game that schiano has failed at.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Trade Deadline is Oct. 29, 2013....3 Bucs the Team Could Consider Trading « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools