Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs re-signed FB Spencer Larsen...Work out 2 Safeties « previous next »
Page: 1

michael89156

Hall of Famer

: September 10, 2013, 04:17:11 PM

Bucs re-signed FB Spencer Larsen.

Rookie DT Chris Jones was waived in a corresponding roster move. FB Erik Lorig missed Week 1 with a calf injury, and this is an indication he's in danger of missing Week 2. The No. 198 pick of April's draft (by the Texans), Jones will likely be stashed on the practice squad if he clears waivers.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are working out safeties Tyrell Johnson and Tyler Sash and cornerbacks DeMarcus Van Dyke, Crezdon Butler and Marshay Green, according to league sources.

Buccaneers defensive back Michael Adams has a knee injury.

Johnson is a former Minnesota Vikings second-round draft pick who has 126 career tackles and two interceptions.

Sash is a former New York Giants sixth-round draft pick.

Butler is a former Pittsburgh Steelers fifth-round draft pick.

He has also played for the Buffalo Bills, Arizona Cardinals and Washington Redskins.

Van Dyke is a former Oakland Raiders third-round draft pick who has 16 career tackles and one interception.

He has also played for the Steelers.

Green is a former Indianapolis Colts and Arizona Cardinals cornerback and return man who played collegiately at Ole Miss.

Follow me on Twitter: @RavensInsider

Sep 10 - 4:03 PM
: September 10, 2013, 04:27:28 PM michael89156

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 10, 2013, 04:29:23 PM

Michaelbot works in the afternoon?

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 10, 2013, 04:41:45 PM

What's up with all of the safeties and corners who aren't going to play anyway? Need to get some OL in here that can Block worth a hoot and DL who want to eat a QB for lunch!

I am really starting to dislike this musical chair front office and coaching staff!

It continues to be comical to say the least!

BucD

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 10, 2013, 04:44:10 PM

Well hopefully Chris Jones makes it to the PS...I liked that pickup...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 10, 2013, 09:49:01 PM

What's up with all of the safeties and corners who aren't going to play anyway? Need to get some OL in here that can Block worth a hoot and DL who want to eat a QB for lunch!

I am really starting to dislike this musical chair front office and coaching staff!

It continues to be comical to say the least!

Adams might be hurt more than we thought. And I don't think they are thrilled with Leonard Johnson's play. They may be looking to upgrade there.

Also, if Barron and Goldson continue to make the Goodell's weekly highlight reel, they could be sitting a game or two. And they want to have a plan B ready.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs re-signed FB Spencer Larsen...Work out 2 Safeties « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools