Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cam Newton: I'm a Falcons fan all but two days a year « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

youngone

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 16, 2013, 08:29:09 PM

I'm kinda changing my mind on this.. I would feel some type of way if my starting QB admits he's a big fan of our division rivals. He can keep that to himself so that he doesn't make any waves.

But I would love to see a Eagle QB that comes out and admits how he's a big Cowboy, Redskin, or Giant fan.. That would be great.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#31 : July 16, 2013, 08:32:13 PM

I played a lot of sports in my life, nowhere near the NFL level but still team sports and my favorite team was ALWAYS the team I played for.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 16, 2013, 08:43:30 PM

I played a lot of sports in my life, nowhere near the NFL level but still team sports and my favorite team was ALWAYS the team I played for.

+1

And I'm willing to bet he's going to get some crap for that in the lockeroom.

....IF we would've ever said we were a fan of Plant, I'm almost certain the result would be a beating, followed by your car being towed away (and raped).

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Hayseed

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 16, 2013, 08:55:47 PM

He said this about a DIVISION RIVAL!

How are some of you okay with that? Would you be okay with Freeman saying that he only roots against the Saints twice a year?

Even if Cam really feels that way, you don't say crap like that when you are expected to be the leader of your team.

This is just common sense to me. Apparently, common sense isn't so common.

They Call Me El Jefe, El Primo De Los Matadors,
The Master Of The Metaphor, A Chaw Chewin\' Troubadour

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#34 : July 16, 2013, 08:58:24 PM

Cam is a moron if anyone ever was.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 17, 2013, 01:22:31 AM

How are some of you okay with that? Would you be okay with Freeman saying that he only roots against the Saints twice a year?

Even if Cam really feels that way, you don't say crap like that when you are expected to be the leader of your team.

Because I'm not a drama queen that gets emotional about what other men like.

gone

Hall of Famer
#36 : July 17, 2013, 01:25:41 AM

It's stupid no matter what.  NFC championship 2013, Panthers v. Falcons, tie game, Cam throws a pick 6 zero seconds left, what the **CENSORED** do you think is gonna happen?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 17, 2013, 01:55:56 AM

It's stupid no matter what.  NFC championship 2013, Panthers v. Falcons, tie game, Cam throws a pick 6 zero seconds left, what the **CENSORED** do you think is gonna happen?

I think they're gonna lose depending on the score. Why is Cam throwing if they're ahead with zero seconds left though?
: July 17, 2013, 01:57:46 AM Lord Freesus

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 17, 2013, 03:34:04 AM

Yup.

This is going to be brought up again...

gone

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 17, 2013, 05:27:02 AM

I think they're gonna lose depending on the score. Why is Cam throwing if they're ahead with zero seconds left though?

Reading Comprehension FTW

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 17, 2013, 06:58:45 AM

Reading Comprehension FTW

Sorry baby, I'll do you better next time <3

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#41 : July 17, 2013, 10:20:17 AM

Yup.

This year unless the Panthers sweep the Falcons which I'd be ok with.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 17, 2013, 02:13:11 PM

I support his comment 100%. I'm down with any self inflicted drama Cam's idiocy brings to the Panthers.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 17, 2013, 02:32:51 PM

Yup.

Weirder things have happened.  ::)

..I mean, the mom from "hunny boo-boo" got laid and made babies, so there is obviously that "anything is possible" type situations in life.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 17, 2013, 02:35:31 PM

Yup.

Weirder things have happened.  ::)

..I mean, the mom from "hunny boo-boo" got laid and made babies, so there is obviously that "anything is possible" type situations in life.

What even crazier than that is that people actually watch that fat ignorant train wreck of a family.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cam Newton: I'm a Falcons fan all but two days a year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools