Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs pleased with ticket sales as camp nears « previous next »
Page: 1 2

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 16, 2013, 07:21:39 PM

Things my family do to simulate going to RayJay while staying at home........for that "In Stadium Experience"

1. I park my car outside in the heat and pay my neighbor $25 to do so. Got to get it nice 'n steamy inside for after the game.
2. Each of us frisk each other and go through all our belongings to pretend we're going to security at the RayJay entrance gate.
3. My 300-lb neighbor gets himself all sweaty and comes to my place and sits on my lap simulating the fatass with season tickets who sits to my left at RayJay and takes up half my seat and arm rest.
4. During game time, a family member blocks my view of the big screen HDTV simulating the idiot who likes to stand all game long and block the view of the people behind.
5. Family member turns off the air conditioning turns on the heater up to 95-degrees to make sure all of us experience the baking sensation found at RayJay during the months of Aug, Sept, October.
6. Family member brings me beer, asks for $10 each time ($8+$2 expected tip).
7. Every couple of minutes I get up out of my chair to simulate getting up for the guy in my row who gets up to take a piss, 3-4th time this half.
8. Family member blocks my view of the HDTV and waves opponent banner in front of me during key plays in the game simulating Falcon, Saint, Panther visiting fans that come to RayJay for the game.
9.Family member yells, "hey Freeman, you **CENSORED**in' suck! as loud as he can in my left ear every time Josh throws an incompletion.
10. Family jumps into hot car and sit and wait for 30-mins simulating getting out of the parking lots at RayJay.   Family member flips me off, pretending that I just cut him off while changing lanes while driving down Dale Mabry headed for I-275.

Why do your neighbors and family members hate you so much?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 16, 2013, 08:07:45 PM

Bucs pleased with ticket sales as camp nears

Un-possible....everyone knows the tarps are coming to town.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 16, 2013, 08:09:36 PM

If blackouts aren't going to happen, I'll likely unload my tickets via ticket exchange and hang out in the crib to watch the game

Well, you act like a child on here so a crib is appropriate.

Need your ba ba and binkie?

Damn..... and i didn't even have to type it!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 16, 2013, 08:13:40 PM

You forgot to invite a couple of hobos dressed in Falcons gear over to fight.

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#19 : July 16, 2013, 08:24:57 PM

Why buy season tickets if you're not going to go?  I've never had a problem getting tix if I was able to make it to a Bucs game.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 16, 2013, 08:37:50 PM

The Glazers made some financial moves that were finally respectable the last couple of seasons.

It shows effort, and in turn, fans will support them for it. It least more than the last few seasons anyway.

People don't even care if they own ManU, but they start to care when they feel the bucs get the crap-end of the stick. And that's exactly what we've seen before the two spending sprees. Fan support should be up quite a bit now. I know I'm going to all the games I can.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#21 : July 19, 2013, 06:05:08 AM

I'm surprised they aren't wanting you to pay for 2015 yet.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 19, 2013, 06:06:12 AM

Wow, ClassAct, you read my mind...

Got an email the other day from the Bucs - for the 2014 season already.

They want their money now......for 2014. Payment plan over the next 12 months.

2014: GB, Minnesota, Cincinnati,  Balt,  ATL, Carolina, NOLA,  NFC West

DejaVu

Starter

#23 : July 19, 2013, 06:08:23 AM

Seems a little premature for them to be asking for money for upcoming seasons.   I guess they want to buy their gold now before the US dollar is worthless in a year.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 19, 2013, 08:02:11 AM

Seems a little premature for them to be asking for money for upcoming seasons.   I guess they want to buy their gold now before the US dollar is worthless in a year.

But they are offering you a 12 month payment plan and the ability to lock in the current pricing . meaning if prices go up you still pay the same.

Not a bad deal if you know you are keeping your tickets anyway. I'm thinking of doing it ...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : July 19, 2013, 08:21:09 AM

Guess the 12-month plan is needed for those who can't budget and are having a hard time saving lump sums.  Something tells me those peeps ought to be saving their pennies for more important things: food, electricity, shelter, and maybe even a retirement plan.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 19, 2013, 08:44:37 AM

...and when you budget that money,  and the Glazers raise prices because the team makes the playoffs,  you can budget some more. It may mean a few extra bed pans to clean out that's all

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler

#27 : July 19, 2013, 08:45:16 AM

Who buys beer at the game?  I mean come on, there was a radio station last year giving out free beer to your heart's content right on the sidewalk... FREE BEER!!!!!

I might only buy ONE beer, and that's around the 2nd quarter or halftime to keep the buzz going.  There's no reason to be spending $50 on beer at RJS.

You can find parking for $10 near the stadium in a private yard, and I might buy one concession just because I'm hungry after a couple hours.

All in all, probably $30 spent ($60 with cheap ticket)... that's on par with most attractions in the area.  If you're not an idiot you can have a good time on the cheap.  There's absolutely no reason (unless you are unemployed or on the government teet for some reason) that people can't go to at least one or two games a year.  I'm going to 3 of them and the one in Jersey.
: July 19, 2013, 08:51:02 AM Bucsfan x
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs pleased with ticket sales as camp nears « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools