Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russell Wilson is Josh Freeman, Josh Freeman is Russell Wilson!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

youngone

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 16, 2013, 03:33:51 PM

Everyone has their own opinion. Russell Wilson is one of my very favorite players in the entire NFL....and I wouldn't take Cam if he was free. So I guess time will tell.
Lol

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : July 16, 2013, 03:43:28 PM

Everyone has their own opinion. Russell Wilson is one of my very favorite players in the entire NFL....and I wouldn't take Cam if he was free. So I guess time will tell.
Lol

Cam has all the natural god given talent in the world. It's easy for him. Yet he is too stupid, too arrogant, too lazy, and too immature to be anything more than a one man show.

Wilson is obviously short and has had to work harder than everyone else just to get his shot. He has the maturity, the work ethic, and the leadership of a 10 year vet.

It's not even close in my book. In 5 years Wilson will have a ring and Cam will be still be racking up stats on a losing team.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#17 : July 16, 2013, 03:49:50 PM

Lol

Cam has all the natural god given talent in the world. It's easy for him. Yet he is too stupid, too arrogant, too lazy, and too immature to be anything more than a one man show.

Wilson is obviously short and has had to work harder than everyone else just to get his shot. He has the maturity, the work ethic, and the leadership of a 10 year vet.

It's not even close in my book. In 5 years Wilson will have a ring and Cam will be still be racking up stats on a losing team.
I agree with you completely.. Except the Wilson winning a ring part. Cam Newton is a mental midget.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 16, 2013, 03:55:51 PM

I think he'll have a ring because not only is he a helluva QB, but the Seahawks are a damn good team from top to bottom.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 16, 2013, 03:58:40 PM

I think he'll have a ring because not only is he a helluva QB, but the Seahawks are a damn good team from top to bottom.
So is the 49ers in the same division and I'm not conceding rings to any team in the NFC unless I know for sure we don't have a shot.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 16, 2013, 04:05:42 PM

Russell Wilson over Cam Newton?

Hahaha. Russell WIlson would have been the laughing stock of last years QB class if he was put on the Panthers.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 16, 2013, 04:12:21 PM

Lol

I'm warming up to Cam. I think he has been working on the leadership part and will improve, I also believe there is only so much you can learn in regards to being a leader. Either you have it or you don't. Cam has all the tools in the book and gets ripped on a regular basis because the perception, right or not, is exactly what you already wrote. He's to lazy, to dumb, doesn't give a crap, or whatever else you want to call it.

In Cam defense, I think he's doing exactly what he wants to be doing. He wants to be a superstar and he sure is doing that. The guy is extremely polarizing and has many many fans and makes a lot of money. I think he'll settle down in the next few years but never quite be what he talent suggests he can be.

I'll take.

1. Luck
2. Kaepernick
3. Wilson
4. RGII (RGIII needs to prove he can make it through a game without taking a hit, if that happens I'd put him 2nd)

The order doesn't really matter, any franchise would be very LUCKY to have any of those 4 guys at QB.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 16, 2013, 04:14:01 PM

The 7-9 Seahawks suck.

the Seahawks are a damn good team from top to bottom.

Damn.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : July 16, 2013, 04:22:01 PM

The 7-9 Seahawks suck.

the Seahawks are a damn good team from top to bottom.

Damn.

Lol....Biggs wanna be.

Try harder next time though. That sh!t is weak. So I said the Seahawks sucked three years ago after we went into their house and dominated them. A lot changes in three years "slugger"
: July 16, 2013, 04:25:14 PM JDouble

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 16, 2013, 04:32:59 PM

"That sh!t is weak."

So's your math.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 16, 2013, 04:38:16 PM

Why do you love a guy so much that isn't even a Buc ? Who gives a damn about Russel Wilson...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 16, 2013, 04:48:01 PM

I would rather have Cam than Wilson as well. He can take over a game all by himself.

britbuc14

Starter

#27 : July 16, 2013, 05:07:00 PM

Finkle is Einhorn?

first thing that made me laugh today, well done sir, well done  8)

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

gone

Hall of Famer
#28 : July 16, 2013, 06:22:34 PM

Freepologists love stats.  Here are stats.

Freeman career 100+ QBR Games: 13
Wilson career 100+ QBR games: 11

After careful review of this stat line, the average Freepologist can deduce that A) Freeman is a legit Franchise QB that we should have locked up already, and B) Russell Wilson sucks and will never be in Josh's league. 

Wesmon

Second String

#29 : July 16, 2013, 07:06:21 PM

As far as physical ability goes Cam wins hands down.

As far as being a team player and showing intelligence on and off the field, Wilson all the way. Cam has proven himself to be a selfish and immature idiot while Wilson has dedicated himself to his team and to
learning the pro game.

Wilson will be a force in the NFL while Cam will never live up to his hype.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Russell Wilson is Josh Freeman, Josh Freeman is Russell Wilson!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools