Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW PLAYERS, SCHIANO AND NEW CULTURE DRIVING TICKET SALES « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 17, 2013, 07:14:50 PM

Any increase in ticket sales is all Revis.

Changing culture doesn't sell tickets.  Big time coaches players and winning sells tickets.

Jon Gruden sold out the stadium just like Sapp Brooks Barber and Lynch did. Big time players All drafted players too. There is only one reason why this year won't be sold out. Greg Schiano. While Freeman Was breaking franchise records for his prolific passing,  Schiano was breaking franchise records for worst pass defense even though by all accounts Schiano had more talent with the exact same corners plus Wright and LJ. Plus Barber and Barron at safety instead of Sean Jones and Tanard Jackson, , who were two of the worst in the NFL.

A proven NFL defense is not a luxury. It's a necessity.
Funny GR I don't remember Schiano playing one down at the DB position last year.  What game was that?

Raheem Morris is a better football coach. He had a better defense with less talent. Period.

I don't want Schiano to play. I want him to figure out how to win as a coach or else get his broken morals and GTFO of Dodge.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

vicious00cycle

Starter
#16 : July 18, 2013, 05:19:34 PM

Changing culture doesn't sell tickets.  Big time coaches players and winning sells tickets.

Jon Gruden sold out the stadium just like Sapp Brooks Barber and Lynch did. Big time players All drafted players too. There is only one reason why this year won't be sold out. Greg Schiano. While Freeman Was breaking franchise records for his prolific passing,  Schiano was breaking franchise records for worst pass defense even though by all accounts Schiano had more talent with the exact same corners plus Wright and LJ. Plus Barber and Barron at safety instead of Sean Jones and Tanard Jackson, , who were two of the worst in the NFL.

Funny GR I don't remember Schiano playing one down at the DB position last year.  What game was that?

Raheem Morris is a better football coach. He had a better defense with less talent. Period.

I don't want Schiano to play. I want him to figure out how to win as a coach or else get his broken morals and GTFO of Dodge.

3-13, 10-6, 4-12...... Yeah. Rah was head and shoulders above Schiano. I don't argue that the talent was pretty bare during his tenure, but in 2011 all of his guys quit on him for 10 straight weeks. That's unacceptable. And you know this. Put down the pipe, son. You've clearly been 'over-indulging'...

\\\\\\\"He doesn\\\\\\\'t want a people to rule so much as he wants puppets to entertain his madness.\\\\\\\"

kbl117

Starter

#17 : July 18, 2013, 05:35:47 PM

Bucs should say that sales are low to get more people to buy tickets to avoid blackouts. Now people who are on the fence about tickets may not buy if the games are on TV. We have a lazy and unpassionate fan base.

Theyre passionate when they have a team they believe in. If people are psyched about the team, saying tix might sellout will drive people to go get them before theyre gone IMO.

I know I considered it for games like the opener, nationally televised games, and a couple other matchups that I wanna see in person

You'll see, this fairweather town will prove you wrong about their passion and motivation to go to the game

kbl117

Starter

#18 : July 18, 2013, 05:38:21 PM

I struggle to take this seriously when I consider the "talent" in the secondary last year when we were starting guys that were bagging groceries during the summer, and with how our DL looked after Clayborn went out.

Nobody seriously believes Raheem had a half decent defense upon his departure.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 18, 2013, 06:29:14 PM

Amazing how actually investing into your own product sells tickets.  Tampa fans were a step ahead.     

Apparently the Rays still haven't got the memo....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW PLAYERS, SCHIANO AND NEW CULTURE DRIVING TICKET SALES « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools