Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams has a beef with Bucs for wrongly portraying his career statistics « previous next »
Page: 1 2

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 17, 2013, 05:29:31 PM

I guess Mike isn't willing to take what we're offering so we'll let him play his contract out too.

You know when I heard that we asked him and his agent to let us get through the draft and then we'll try to resign him it struck me as funny. Mainly because it said to me, let's see how much money we have left after the Revis trade or non-trade. I think we if didn't trade for Revis, Mike would be signed. I'm unsure if Dom values him as much people think.

You would think he would want to resign him because Dom got a very good WR in the 4th round. But we already know that the Bucs aren't going to overpay you unless you're one of the best 3 or 4 in the NFL, ala Nicks, Goldson, Revis and Quincy Black.

"One of these things is not like the other"

LOL

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#16 : July 17, 2013, 05:52:33 PM

Love MW he's one of my favorite players but twitter is really making him look like he's just not very smart. I follow him and most tweets he can't even spell simple words right.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 17, 2013, 07:52:01 PM

Man, this organization is going down the crapper. Oh well. We are obviously rebuilding next year with Glennon and maybe a 1st round WR?

Just when they were finally starting to sell some tickets too.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#18 : July 17, 2013, 07:56:55 PM

Man, this organization is going down the crapper. Oh well. We are obviously rebuilding next year with Glennon and maybe a 1st round WR?

You are so smart.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 17, 2013, 08:05:03 PM

What could go wrong with a disgruntled WR a week before camp?  No matter how they paint it there is clearly something wrong with this relationship. 

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#20 : July 18, 2013, 02:45:54 AM

you guy do know williams is talking to the bucsnation website and not the actual bucs right?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 18, 2013, 02:48:36 AM

you guy do know williams is talking to the bucsnation website and not the actual bucs right?

I think he saw that start on the Bucs site, at least that is the impression I got.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

mrchillwill

Pro Bowler

#22 : July 18, 2013, 02:51:40 AM

I think he saw that start on the Bucs site, at least that is the impression I got.
yea I read wrong, is he talking about buccaneers.com or bucsnation?

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 18, 2013, 02:55:21 AM

yea I read wrong, is he talking about buccaneers.com or bucsnation?

Buccaneers.com.    Then Mike tweeted that was not correct.  Then that is when Bucsnation stuck their nose into the matter, sayin the stat was correct.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 18, 2013, 06:39:48 PM

Don't hit send...don't hit send.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 18, 2013, 07:37:46 PM

Don't hit send...don't hit send.

I know. I don't understand these twits.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#26 : July 18, 2013, 08:08:20 PM

Love MW he's one of my favorite players but twitter is really making him look like he's just not very smart. I follow him and most tweets he can't even spell simple words right.

Have you heard him talk on camera before? He doesn't sound smart at all either.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#27 : July 18, 2013, 08:15:28 PM

WR is probably our strongest position on the team. I hope you are being sarcastic.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#28 : July 18, 2013, 08:17:03 PM

WR is probably our strongest position on the team. I hope you are being sarcastic.

Dont hold your breath on that one. Consider the source.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 18, 2013, 08:18:05 PM

Have you heard him talk on camera before? He doesn't sound smart at all either.

Who cares?  As long as he can catch the ball and score TD's.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams has a beef with Bucs for wrongly portraying his career statistics « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools