Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where you at Bucs fans, buy some tickets, I did. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

swamp_bats

Starter
: July 17, 2013, 01:03:42 PM

Going to my second Bucs game, 3rd if you count pre-season. Will Be my girlfriends first. Going to the Monday Night Dolphins game. Driving all the way from Daytona Beach so do your part, support the team. Buy some tickets.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 17, 2013, 01:32:22 PM

Way to go breaking her cherry. Hope you guys have a good time.

As for me, I'm going to every game I can, ol' lady or not.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#2 : July 17, 2013, 01:53:13 PM

Driving all the way from Daytona Beach

Big deal.   That's only like a 3 hour drive.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

captainjimbo

Pro Bowler

#3 : July 17, 2013, 01:56:21 PM

LOL!  Good point.  I live a couple thousand miles away and try to make a couple games a year.

swamp_bats

Starter
#4 : July 17, 2013, 02:12:46 PM

When you drive a crappy truck and gas prices are $4 dollars a gallon on a TGIF cooks wages it ain't easy either.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 17, 2013, 02:21:14 PM

Two gallons = an hour of work.

40 hours a week = 80 gallons.

Sh1tty truck = 10 miles per gallon.

Go to game = broke.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 17, 2013, 02:23:10 PM

Damn ticket nazis already out. We usually dont see these guys till the regular season.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 17, 2013, 02:35:34 PM

Damn ticket nazis already out. We usually dont see these guys till the regular season.

Ticket nazi? What's wrong with someone trying to drum up support for their favorite team?

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 17, 2013, 02:38:05 PM

I belief the PC term is Salesperson....

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#9 : July 17, 2013, 03:35:29 PM

Ticket nazi? What's wrong with someone trying to drum up support for their favorite team?

I love the line in the TBT today

Anti-blackout? You have the power

Nuff said.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#10 : July 17, 2013, 03:38:17 PM

Going to my second Bucs game, 3rd if you count pre-season. Will Be my girlfriends first. Going to the Monday Night Dolphins game. Driving all the way from Daytona Beach so do your part, support the team. Buy some tickets.

Pretty cool thing for you to do. These guys usually do some tailgating, if you don't have anyone to hang with. 

http://whatthebuc.net/tailgate/

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 17, 2013, 03:40:14 PM

WTB tailgate are very fun if you don't have your own set up.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#12 : July 17, 2013, 03:41:54 PM

Pretty cool thing for you to do. These guys usually do some tailgating, if you don't have anyone to hang with. 

http://whatthebuc.net/tailgate/

Was at the tailgate for the Panthers, Falcons, & Chargers games and it was a lot of fun!

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#13 : July 17, 2013, 03:48:04 PM

Like it!

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 17, 2013, 05:48:10 PM

dont have a problem with drumming up support but considering the blackouts these past few yrs, the ticket holders here at pr develop a superiority complex and tend to show up on mondays to blame the posters for the lack of support.
"Buy some tickets, I did" sounds like the rallying cry for that bunch.
Btw, I attend my fair share of bucs games every year but I'm not going go all "superior buc fan" on pr like some other posters.

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Where you at Bucs fans, buy some tickets, I did. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools