Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With a year under his belt, where would you rate Schiano among all NFL HC's ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

vicious00cycle

Starter
#30 : July 18, 2013, 05:20:56 PM

Grimm's gonna tear this thread a new one.

\"He doesn\'t want a people to rule so much as he wants puppets to entertain his madness.\"

gone

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 18, 2013, 05:30:35 PM

Rankings are a bit bizarre IMO.  Too early to really rank Schiano, he's got a very limited resume.  The remarks on Trestman almost sound like JBF or Sander Philipse wrote them.  Because if it's not the NFL it not "real" professional sports?

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 18, 2013, 06:53:38 PM

32nd.

Worst pass defense in franchise history.
  Lost 5 of the last 6. The kneel down play. Saints 41 Bucs 0.

7-9 record with THAT roster?

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 18, 2013, 06:54:29 PM

Tired of these rankings. Get the season going already!!

Agreed.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 18, 2013, 07:53:46 PM

Fair ranking IMO.

About the only one ahead of him, I would question is Frazier.

Rex Ryan

Fans dump on Rex all the time. But he is a pretty good coach. He is a good defensive guy. They just lost their DC, and Rex will be running the D again.  I don't expect much dropoff with Rex calling the shots.

That opening day game could be interesting.  I am seeing a low scoring affair, it takes awhile for offenses to come together.  But the defensives should play well right out of the gate.

Bucs 14
Jets  10

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

ingey1968

Starter

#35 : July 18, 2013, 08:35:29 PM

sorry but GS isnt in Ryans league yet. Ryan has almost as many playoff victories as GS has victories period

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#36 : July 18, 2013, 08:42:23 PM

Fair ranking IMO.

Rex Ryan

Fans dump on Rex all the time. But he is a pretty good coach. He is a good defensive guy. They just lost their DC, and Rex will be running the D again.  I don't expect much dropoff with Rex calling the shots.

That opening day game could be interesting.  I am seeing a low scoring affair, it takes awhile for offenses to come together.  But the defensives should play well right out of the gate.

Bucs 14
Jets  10
If we only beat the Jets by 4 with such a vastly superior roster I think it would show Rex is the better coach. 

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 18, 2013, 10:04:39 PM

Fair ranking IMO.

Rex Ryan

That opening day game could be interesting.  I am seeing a low scoring affair, it takes awhile for offenses to come together.  But the defenses should play well right out of the gate.

Bucs 14
Jets  10
If we only beat the Jets by 4 with such a vastly superior roster I think it would show Rex is the better coach.

Pretzel logic.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#38 : July 18, 2013, 10:30:43 PM

If Belichick signed with Oakland instead of New England, would we ever hear of him again after 2-3 seasons? The "status" of coaches is completely dependent on the quality of players, especially at the QB position.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 19, 2013, 12:03:57 AM

We are gonna crush the Jets 38 to 13. Word.

Draft Aaron Donald

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#40 : July 19, 2013, 01:59:17 AM

32nd.

Worst pass defense in franchise history.
  Lost 5 of the last 6. The kneel down play. Saints 41 Bucs 0.

7-9 record with THAT roster?

Most prolific offense in franchise history in his FIRST year with an inconsistent QB.
Worst to first rush defense.
Teaches don't quit playing defense until time is up.
One blowout is certainly an improvement over 2011.

Plus, I'm dead certain 7-9 is better than what you predicted a year ago.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With a year under his belt, where would you rate Schiano among all NFL HC's ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools