Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Toe « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#60 : July 26, 2013, 11:52:15 AM

IDK, he participated in every drill & looked fine doing everything today. Would've never known there was an issue this morning by just looking at him.

That can't  be! I just read four pages of comments saying he's probably out for the year.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#61 : July 26, 2013, 12:20:10 PM

Was surprised when I started reading this thread.

when someone mentions "The Toe" one automatically thinks..

Cam.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#62 : July 26, 2013, 12:50:36 PM

IDK, he participated in every drill & looked fine doing everything today. Would've never known there was an issue this morning by just looking at him.

That can't  be! I just read four pages of comments saying he's probably out for the year.

clueless one - who said that?

just posted that he's less than 100%.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#63 : July 26, 2013, 01:28:05 PM

Well there's certainly the possibility he could play banged up. I don't think the concern is he'll never play again; the concern is he'll never be the player we paid him to be.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#64 : July 26, 2013, 03:39:33 PM

That's a lot of concern over a strip of tape ....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Toe « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools