Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Night Practice Autographs? « previous next »
Page: 1

bsmith221

Practice Squad
: July 25, 2013, 04:59:10 PM

I have heard that only some Season Pass member receive autograph vouchers for Night Practice this year. Have any Season Pass members heard about this or received info about autographs at Night Practice? I have a Season Pass but I must have missed the info. Thanks

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 25, 2013, 06:28:50 PM

In the original email from my Buc Rep inviting me to RSVP for the night practice, there was a link you had to press to enter into the Autograph Voucher Sweepstakes.  The winners were announced on July 22nd

bsmith221

Practice Squad
#2 : July 25, 2013, 06:47:01 PM

That's disappointing. I must have missed that. Does anyone happen to know anyone who might be willing to part with their vouchers?

bsmith221

Practice Squad
#3 : July 26, 2013, 07:53:05 AM

Anyone?

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 26, 2013, 11:13:57 AM

I guess they need the incentives like this to rebuild the season ticket base.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 26, 2013, 12:21:26 PM

From Bucs.com

Autograph Vouchers Distributed at Box Office at 3 PM
Player, Cheerleader and Alumni Autograph Sessions Start at 4 PM
Scrimmage Begins at 6:45 PM

Octagenarian

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#6 : July 28, 2013, 11:59:34 PM

I went to the practice but had no interest in getting any autographs other than Peyton Hillis and Leonard.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#7 : July 29, 2013, 12:01:59 AM

I went to the practice but had no interest in getting any autographs other than Peyton Hillis and Leonard.

java in Tampa

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Octagenarian

Starter

#8 : July 29, 2013, 12:02:39 AM

Java will be in London Tuesday if you are interested in meeting him.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#9 : July 29, 2013, 12:03:56 AM

Java will be in London Tuesday if you are interested in meeting him.

Java is not allowed to leave his home, let alone the country.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 29, 2013, 07:11:59 AM

I have heard that only some Season Pass member receive autograph vouchers for Night Practice this year. Have any Season Pass members heard about this or received info about autographs at Night Practice? I have a Season Pass but I must have missed the info. Thanks

Hey OP - if you're still around....how did things work out for you?

bsmith221

Practice Squad
#11 : July 30, 2013, 09:02:11 PM

Things went fairly well. The three big names I got were Freeman, Mike Williams, and Penn. They distributed far more vouchers than I had anticipated and people seemed to really like the whole autograph set-up.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#12 : July 30, 2013, 10:22:43 PM

Well that's good. I saw that you had few posts trying to get a voucher. Hope you left happy -
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Night Practice Autographs? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools