Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ryan S**CENSORED**e Forced to Retire due to Concussions « previous next »
Page: 1

cwintermans

Second String

: July 25, 2013, 09:10:43 PM

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000221113/article/ryan-s**CENSORED**e-cards-rookie-retires-due-to-concussions

I know a lot of us were looking for this guy in the draft.  It turns out his career is over before it got started. 

Apparently Dom and co. know what they are doing.

bucs449

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 25, 2013, 09:31:40 PM

That's a damn shame. I thought he could've ended up being pretty good in this league. I feel awful for him, having to end is pro career before it starts. Wishing him the best of luck.

CaptainStagger

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 25, 2013, 10:32:12 PM

Real shame, apparently his head got a little rattled in OTA's. Buc or not I was really routing for him to make a name for himself.

benir0

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 25, 2013, 10:54:55 PM

Yeah, this really sucks for **CENSORED**.  I thought he had a great chance to succeed at **CENSORED**, maybe rotating in on **CENSORED** down.  Or he could've worked on **CENSORED** **CENSORED** and eventually become a **CENSORED** player.  Yeah, **CENSORED** really **CENSORED** the **CENSORED**.

cwintermans

Second String

#4 : July 25, 2013, 11:07:53 PM

Yeah, this really sucks for **CENSORED**.  I thought he had a great chance to succeed at **CENSORED**, maybe rotating in on **CENSORED** down.  Or he could've worked on **CENSORED** **CENSORED** and eventually become a **CENSORED** player.  Yeah, **CENSORED** really **CENSORED** the **CENSORED**.

haha well played
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ryan S**CENSORED**e Forced to Retire due to Concussions « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools