Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: View from the Opposing Sideline « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : July 26, 2013, 12:10:43 PM

I care very little for what bloggers who cover the Bucs think.  I care even less for what bloggers who don't cover the Bucs think.
And yet you took time to post in this thread.... ::)

Unfortunately, the thread title doesn't adequately reflect the thread content.  If it did, I wouldn't have opened or commented in the thread.  I was hoping for a perspective from the actual opposing sideline i.e. the players, coaches, or FO - instead of the opposing team's bloggers.

No offense intended to the writer of the piece.  My apologies, Jason.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 26, 2013, 01:49:42 PM

Something tells me both Ryan and brees are preparing for Revis.

Before it was like, "what third rounder/rookie do I want to pick apart next?"

Won't be so easy anymore ya do uche bags.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

vicious00cycle

Starter
#17 : July 26, 2013, 07:40:51 PM

"The famed Schiano kneel down rush. Not many teams could do more than roll their eyes. I just can't see this as more than being meanspirited and a bully. While it is perfectly legal, and most in the league have refused to address it, I am surprised the Bucs' fanbase have not. Its classless. It's not 'how they used to roll'. Since hiring Schiano, however, it is everything to this team. It won't work in the NFL and Coach Schiano needs to drop this nonsense."

Laughable from a guy that blogs for the New Orleans Bounty Hunters, er, Saints.....

\\\\\\\"He doesn\\\\\\\'t want a people to rule so much as he wants puppets to entertain his madness.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: View from the Opposing Sideline « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools