Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Add Dan Koppen to the out for year list... « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: July 29, 2013, 07:29:05 AM

Torn ACL. Center for the Donks. Could be a huge loss for them, as Manning always has a dynamic relationship with his centers.

BerubesBucs

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 29, 2013, 07:56:23 AM

I feel like players are dropping like flies this year.

Just hoping the injury bug bypasses us this year. We're due for some good luck in that respect.

Octagenarian

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#2 : July 29, 2013, 07:59:03 AM

Not on the Bucs.

dbrooks55

Starter

#3 : July 29, 2013, 08:56:05 AM

I was sad to see this yesterday...went to high school with  him, probably the end of his career. But it was a good one, center for 2 of the best QBs ever...Brady & Manning.

howler09

Second String
#4 : July 29, 2013, 05:05:37 PM

koppen was brought back in off retirement after the broncos new expected center was injured in ota's out for year..they are at plan 3 for manning's center...who knows maybe talk saturday out of ret for one more go...

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 29, 2013, 05:11:28 PM

koppen was brought back in off retirement after the broncos new expected center was injured in ota's out for year..they are at plan 3 for manning's center...who knows maybe talk saturday out of ret for one more go...

Saturday said today on one of the ESPN shows, no way is he interested.  He is enjoying retirement.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 29, 2013, 05:16:50 PM

Not on the Bucs.

Barth would have been number one.

Barth is great.   One of the best kickers in the NFL.   His loss was a huge loss.

Make up your mind.  Your all over the place.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Ron Swanson

Starter

#7 : July 29, 2013, 05:47:49 PM

per Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
Eagles announced LB Jason Phillips suffered a torn ACL in his right knee during today's practice.

I'm hating all these injuries, I feel bad for the players. Injuries suck

\"When I eat it is the food that is scared.\" -R.S.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 29, 2013, 05:53:45 PM

per Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 5m
Eagles announced LB Jason Phillips suffered a torn ACL in his right knee during today's practice.

I'm hating all these injuries, I feel bad for the players. Injuries suck

Its a rough game.  Mike was hurt today, limped off the field, but I don't think its serious.

If we make it through camp, with Barth being the only causality, we will be doing good.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 29, 2013, 06:03:26 PM

We made our contribution (Barth); next team up!!  ;D
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Add Dan Koppen to the out for year list... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools