Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 RB Prospects « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JDouble

Hall of Famer
: July 30, 2013, 10:28:34 PM

Random...but I love scouting college kids, especially running backs. Running back isn't exactly our biggest need....but I'd like to start this thread anyways. I have 10 running backs I like and plan on watching this season, but the two guys I really like right now are Bishop Sankey and Devonta Freeman. the other eight guys I am watching are....

Ka'Deem Cary RB Arizona
Dri Archer RB/KR Kent State (small)
Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor
Venrick Mark RB/KR North Western
Malcom Brown RB Texas
Antonio Andrews RB Western Kentucky
David Fluellen RB Toledo
Tre Mason RB Auburn

Carlos Hyde was on there, but it looks like that kid is done. What an idiot.

Anyways, if you have any feedback on these guys or have other running backs you think are worth watching this year...please let me know. I appreciate any input either now or during the season. I'm a dork for this stuff and enjoy talking prospects. So feel free to chime in if you have a favorite college running back to add to my list.

: July 31, 2013, 08:27:35 AM JDouble

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#1 : July 30, 2013, 10:30:51 PM

Also, I really appreciate any news on off the field stuff. Good or bad. Sometimes I miss things and I hate to root for a guy if he's a gun totting, women beating moron. :)

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 30, 2013, 10:36:49 PM

We got a pretty  stable RB crop right now...My wind was taken out of the RB sail when we didn't get Monte Ball :(

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Buck N Up

Starter

#3 : July 30, 2013, 10:38:51 PM

being a FSU fan I love Devonta Freeman kept his head clean on & off the field, Really good player took over the starting position 2 seasons ago when Chris Thompson went down, really good player. I think he would be an incredible backup to Doug Martin. Another guy id watch out for is De'Anthony Thomas (Burner speed Oregon RB) & Devonta's backup son of former Buccaneer RB James Wilder Jr. though Wilder has had some off the field issues.
: July 30, 2013, 10:52:40 PM Buck N Up

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#4 : July 30, 2013, 10:47:17 PM

Yeah, I think Wilder has some ability for sure....but he is just too much trouble for me. Dude just can't stay out of trouble.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#5 : July 30, 2013, 11:02:28 PM

What about the guy at USC that transferred from penn state?

I don't know why I can't remember his name right now.

Buck N Up

Starter

#6 : July 30, 2013, 11:09:35 PM

Here's another dude that popped on my radar Arizone RB Ka'Deem Cary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BXqONnRoCY

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#7 : July 30, 2013, 11:31:19 PM

Here's another dude that popped on my radar Arizone RB Ka'Deem Cary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BXqONnRoCY
Yes! I thought he looked great in his bowl game.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#8 : July 30, 2013, 11:34:48 PM

What about the guy at USC that transferred from penn state?

I don't know why I can't remember his name right now.
Silas Redd is the name.

bucsquad

Pro Bowler

#9 : July 30, 2013, 11:41:15 PM

Prince Tyson-Gulley had a great bowl game also. Seems like a versatile back but shares the backfield at Syracuse.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#10 : July 30, 2013, 11:47:56 PM

All the best RBs are not draft eligible this year. Which is good because we shouldn't be looking for one early in the draft for a while anyway.

That guy from Georgia is pretty damned good.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 31, 2013, 08:19:04 AM

I don't know what to think about Silas Redd. I'll be watching him this season, but he is a weird prospect for me. When I watched his youtube stuff to see how he looks, I thought he looked like a good runner. Kinda slow, but powerful and to the point. I was expecting him to be like 6ft 230lbs....then I sae he is just 5'10" 200lbs and that shocked me. He's pretty slow for a guy that size.

Then he missed time with a shoulder injury last year, then he missed the end of the season because he tore the meniscus in his left knee. Seems kinda slow and injury prone....but he does have good vision and runs hard.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#12 : July 31, 2013, 08:26:38 AM

Prince Tyson-Gulley had a great bowl game also. Seems like a versatile back but shares the backfield at Syracuse.

Thanks. I had never even heard of this guy, but he looks interesting.

XFactor

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 31, 2013, 08:53:09 AM

Random...but I love scouting college kids, especially running backs. Running back isn't exactly our biggest need....but I'd like to start this thread anyways. I have 10 running backs I like and plan on watching this season, but the two guys I really like right now are Bishop Sankey and Devonta Freeman. the other eight guys I am watching are....

Ka'Deem Cary RB Arizona
Dri Archer RB/KR Kent State (small)
Lache Seastrunk RB Baylor
Venrick Mark RB/KR North Western
Malcom Brown RB Texas
Antonio Andrews RB Western Kentucky
David Fluellen RB Toledo
Tre Mason RB Auburn

Carlos Hyde was on there, but it looks like that kid is done. What an idiot.

Anyways, if you have any feedback on these guys or have other running backs you think are worth watching this year...please let me know. I appreciate any input either now or during the season. I'm a dork for this stuff and enjoy talking prospects. So feel free to chime in if you have a favorite college running back to add to my list.

Dri Archer looks ridicoulous. If Demps does not pan out which is likely would love to get a speedster in next years draft that can line up at RB/WR and be a KR, Archer seems to fit that bill. 

xBuCsX_4_XeVax

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#14 : July 31, 2013, 09:08:50 AM

As far as Hyde goes, I doubt he's done. He's getting suspended for the first three games and then he'll be elegible to return. And his case was dropped
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 RB Prospects « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools