Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 RB Prospects « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

youngone

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 27, 2013, 09:25:45 AM

I like Seastrunk out of Baylor.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 27, 2013, 05:00:24 PM

I'm not a big fan personally, but Seastrunk Is the consensus #1 RB right now, so if it stays that way he'll be going way too early for us to consider.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 27, 2013, 05:09:40 PM

Let's say Wilder came out this year.  How do y'all feel about him?  On one hand, he's not even vaguely sorta kinda a Buccaneer Man.  On the other hand, he's James Freaking Wilder's son.  And if he got his head screwed on straight, could be a real bruiser.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : September 27, 2013, 05:33:10 PM

He seems like too much of an idiot to me.

BucsFan4090

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 27, 2013, 06:27:38 PM

Although he may not be a RB....A guy I really like and could be a GREAT slot WR is Stefon Diggs WR from Maryland. The dude has great speed and can catch. I think he would be perfect in the slot and has had experience in running the ball before.

Just thought I throw that out there. Also CJ Brown is pretty darn good as well.

BlackBeard

Rookie

#35 : September 27, 2013, 07:12:20 PM

If you love RBs look no further than Arizona St. RB Marion Grice

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 27, 2013, 07:30:59 PM

jdouble you are obsessed with RB's ...

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 28, 2013, 11:45:24 PM

Seastrunk and Thomas are still my favorite but I dont see us drafting a good RB. Whats the point? Schiano doesnt take Martin out if the game is close at all. If the game is ever not close and we're winning by a comfortable amount he may put in someone but at that point who cares if its someone good or if its Kregg Lumpkin. Unless of course Schiano isnt here next year. Considering the current situation with the Bucs, college football is all about the QBs for me

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 28, 2013, 11:55:09 PM

I gotta think RB is WAY down the list of team needs in the draft.  There is always some nice free agent RB's looking for work right before the season starts.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 29, 2013, 12:02:36 AM

If you love RBs look no further than Arizona St. RB Marion Grice

THIS is why I start these threads. I have never watched Grice. Never even heard of him. After watching his youtube videos.....I will be watching him for the rest of the season. He is very intriguing. Seems like he may be more of a Percy Harvin type guy that could be used creatively at several positions rather than just RB. Thanks for sharing BB!

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 29, 2013, 12:03:30 AM

James Wilder Jr. please

flashgordon

Pro Bowler
#41 : October 10, 2013, 06:51:29 PM

Well, o.k., I'll just post here!

I'm not doing this because I think we should tank the season, or that I think we need a hb; I just noticed that GBNReport is starting to put up there top one hundred prospects(they first start ordering prospects by position, then they do a top one hundred . . . then with a few weeks left, they put up a top 250 or more).  So, I started checking out what I could find.  I think the fact that I'm doing hbs is a kind of clue that I'm just doing this for fun.

As usual, I couldn't find all the hbs named on youtube. Everybody knows the usual names like Lache Seastrunk and 4.Ka'Deem Carey.  Who else did I find?

Carlos Hyde from Ohio State. Big back with some movement ability.

Kind of like Michael Dyer, but a guy I discovered and really like, someone that could make comparisons to Demps is Dri Archer.  They say he runs a 4.21 forty; even I don't believe that.

LaDarius Perkins.  Isaiah Crowell is maybe an all down starter; he could be pretty good; possibly best all around hb in the draft.

Antonio Andrews will be your underrated guy. I'm sure he can make some plays; not sure how far he'd go. Tyler Gaffney and Kenny Hilliard are good.

Here's maybe my favorite hb of the draft, just because he comes from  . . . Buffalo! Branden Oliver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvjz5Le7Sy0

Kate Bush w/Jeff Beck on guitar - You\'re the one,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upQFn7sPfF4

Chris_BucFan60

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Pro Bowler

#42 : October 10, 2013, 07:08:29 PM

Yeah, I think Wilder has some ability for sure....but he is just too much trouble for me. Dude just can't stay out of trouble.
he is a good kid I know him personally. Big FSU fan he is just under utilized because we have so much depth but I would love to have Devonte Freeman too

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#43 : October 10, 2013, 07:26:41 PM

Why a power RB would attend FSU is beyond me . They haven't committed to a serious running game since when ? Warrick Dunn ? ...and that was running out of spread formations , not power running.

Dumb career choice by Wilder.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#44 : October 11, 2013, 08:26:02 AM

I like Devonte Freeman a lot. If he ends up being a late round guy, I'd love to see us pick him up.

I really enjoy watching Carlos Hyde too.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 RB Prospects « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools