Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obamacare Shoes Begin To Drop . . . « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15

jbear

Pro Bowler

#150 : October 16, 2013, 04:26:04 PM

Only a bureaucracy could make a website that doesn't work cost 600million dollars. lol 

Runole

Hall of Famer
#151 : October 16, 2013, 08:47:32 PM

It is my understanding the Obamacare site cost the US over 600 million and it is a totally inept disaster for anyone trying to even check it out!

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/10/11/50-Real-People-Complaining-About-Healthcare-gov

https://www.facebook.com/Healthcare.gov

What a incredible Cluster F#$%  our muslim president  is  pushing on the American public to bankrupt the entire country.

Glad you highlighted that.  I bet he is afraid of a bacon cheeseburger as you  are!  lol  Beware of Pork Fat!   Horrors!   Emeril  must die because of his quote that will live in INFAMY forever... ie PORK FAT RULES!! :D

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#152 : October 16, 2013, 09:51:47 PM

I sell Data management software to the Govt. about 5 million per year. / They call me every Sept. when budgets hit. They buy 5 mil per year that they don't need as they have hundreds of unused concurrent licenses. They buy because if the department doesn't spend it they lose it. / Then they pay maintenance on the unused licenses at about 20% of the license cost per year. / Pays me about $200k in commish just off that purchase every year. 

I wont turn down the money, but when they say they run lean and tight budgets, I laugh. This is just a tiny example or Govt spending. / If someone runs on tightening things up,he wil not get voted in by the people as they will fear loss of their handouts.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#153 : October 16, 2013, 10:12:40 PM

It is my understanding the Obamacare site cost the US over 600 million and it is a totally inept disaster for anyone trying to even check it out!

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/10/11/50-Real-People-Complaining-About-Healthcare-gov

What a incredible Cluster F#$%  our muslim president  is  pushing on the American public to bankrupt the entire country.

Glad you highlighted that.  I bet he is afraid of a bacon cheeseburger as you  are!  lol  Beware of Pork Fat!   Horrors!   Emeril  must die because of his quote that will live in INFAMY forever... ie PORK FAT RULES!! :D

easy Archie

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#154 : October 17, 2013, 12:31:12 PM

I sell Data management software to the Govt. about 5 million per year. / They call me every Sept. when budgets hit. They buy 5 mil per year that they don't need as they have hundreds of unused concurrent licenses. They buy because if the department doesn't spend it they lose it. / Then they pay maintenance on the unused licenses at about 20% of the license cost per year. / Pays me about $200k in commish just off that purchase every year. 

I wont turn down the money, but when they say they run lean and tight budgets, I laugh. This is just a tiny example or Govt spending. / If someone runs on tightening things up,he wil not get voted in by the people as they will fear loss of their handouts.

This type of overspending happens at level of government.  And the liberals still think there's a revenue problem, not a spending problem.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#155 : October 18, 2013, 11:31:26 AM

What was that Affleck/JLo movie that bombed so bad....

GigliCare !

Runole

Hall of Famer
#156 : October 18, 2013, 03:22:52 PM

easy Archie

Now Veronica  you know you love Bacon Cheeseburgers!  LOL

Runole

Hall of Famer
#157 : October 18, 2013, 03:26:02 PM

The truly sad part about Obama Care is that even Obama and his cohorts know that ultimately the boondoggle will implode and the US will go to a single payer system in which anyone in the RULING CLASS will have their own special health care and everyone else will have horrible health care paid for by the American taxpayer...

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#158 : October 19, 2013, 10:04:28 PM

The truly sad part about Obama Care is that even Obama and his cohorts know that ultimately the boondoggle will implode and the US will go to a single payer system in which anyone in the RULING CLASS will have their own special health care and everyone else will have horrible health care paid for by the American taxpayer...

See United Kingdom

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#159 : October 20, 2013, 11:29:13 AM

Only 487,000 people have "registered" on the website. Which probably means 1/7 of them actually SIGNED UP.

ObamaCare = turd

Of course, Sebelius&Co. released that 'vague' info on a Fri/Saturday so they don't have to immediately respond. Transparency!
: October 20, 2013, 11:31:16 AM TheChronicHotAir

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#160 : October 21, 2013, 01:00:29 AM

Gotta love the ObamaCare website......

: October 21, 2013, 02:24:59 AM TheChronicHotAir

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#161 : October 21, 2013, 06:23:52 AM

This type of overspending happens at level of government.  And the liberals still think there's a revenue problem, not a spending problem.

Can you name the last Republican President with a budget surplus? I know you are old, but you can't be that old. You might have to google it.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#162 : October 21, 2013, 09:52:09 AM

Can you name the last Republican President with a budget surplus? I know you are old, but you can't be that old. You might have to google it.

The answer to your question is Ike Eisenhower.  What does that have to do with liberal/progressive (you'll notice I didn't say Republican or Democrat) insistence that there is a revenue problem, not spending problem?

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#163 : October 23, 2013, 03:53:48 AM

Good answer. Good move to dodge the Republican/Democrat issue. Can you name the last "Conservative" to balance a budget? Conservatives like to pretend that they have the answer to solve deficit woes, but they don't, and they have proven that they do not, for over 50 years.

I know President Obama spent too much, but so did FDR. When you take over a country completely slammed by Wall Street and an inept Republican President, it will take time to make this nation great again. The parallels are so similar.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#164 : October 23, 2013, 07:32:42 AM

Good answer. Good move to dodge the Republican/Democrat issue. Can you name the last "Conservative" to balance a budget? Conservatives like to pretend that they have the answer to solve deficit woes, but they don't, and they have proven that they do not, for over 50 years.

I know President Obama spent too much, but so did FDR. When you take over a country completely slammed by Wall Street and an inept Republican President, it will take time to make this nation great again. The parallels are so similar.

This country will never be great again , and the budget will never get balanced . Especially by a modern day Democrat. Get serious.

If you think it will, show me how , and show me how the specific numbers of that plan which will make it add up . Can't wait to hear this horseshlt ....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obamacare Shoes Begin To Drop . . . « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools