Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Real Fan. No Troll. Start Glennon. Really. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 19

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 16, 2013, 09:34:09 PM

I'm not judging the guy until I see some season action. Freeman is money late in the game, and we're not going to see that in PS.

I don't care if he loses every single PS game either...it means NOTHiNG. That goes for Brady, both Mannings, brees and Ryan, etc.

Teams have went on with less overall talent and a 0-4"PS record, to win the Superbowl. As I said...means nothing.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#16 : August 16, 2013, 09:35:20 PM

I'm not judging the guy until I see some season action. Freeman is money late in the game, and we're not going to see that in PS.

I don't care if he loses every single PS game either...it means NOTHiNG. That goes for Brady, both Mannings, brees and Ryan, etc.

Teams have went on with less overall talent and a 0-4"PS record, to win the Superbowl. As I said...means nothing.
PS win/loss means nothing. Performance means everything.

ufcguy32

Starter

#17 : August 16, 2013, 09:36:02 PM

this team needs the feeling of winning and identity. right now we are mediocre. we need a killer instinct and you dont get that by looking like dog **CENSORED** in any game

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 16, 2013, 09:37:14 PM

No but really.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 16, 2013, 09:38:24 PM

And with one swoop, Glennon starts peaking more than "it's just preseason" interest. That was a pro throw. Well done young man.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

BucsGlory

Second String

#20 : August 16, 2013, 09:39:46 PM

You guys make it hard to be a  bucs fan. Yes lets make or decision on 2 meaning less preseason games without knowing the game plan,  real practice, and what goes down in the meeting rooms. yes lets start glennon because he looks good playing 2 quarters against 2nd and 3rd string guy.
the decision is based on 4+ years of Freeman

Show me someone that would have had a better 4 years. Its a nice thing to say but hoping is one thing reality another. Go ask the browns, cardinals jaguars and raiders about their qbs for the past 4 years.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 16, 2013, 09:41:14 PM

You guys make it hard to be a  bucs fan. Yes lets make or decision on 2 meaning less preseason games without knowing the game plan,  real practice, and what goes down in the meeting rooms. yes lets start glennon because he looks good playing 2 quarters against 2nd and 3rd string guy.

Show me someone that would have had a better 4 years. Its a nice thing to say but hoping is one thing reality another. Go ask the browns, cardinals jaguars and raiders about their qbs for the past 4 years.
look at the bar you just set.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#22 : August 16, 2013, 09:43:05 PM

Im starting to come around on the glennon bandwagon and I am a freeman believer. But some of the throws glennon makes are just really impressive even if he's only pressured by second and third stringers the kid looks like he could be nice, maybe better then freeman. Can't deny he's got talent. maybe there was some truth to his wr's being garbage at nc state.

Bradspace

Pro Bowler

#23 : August 16, 2013, 09:43:16 PM

look at the bar you just set.

Freeman has catapulted us into the upper echelon of the top 28 teams in the league.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 16, 2013, 09:43:32 PM

After tonight, I'm all for trading Freeman to the Jaguars or Raiders and rolling with Glennon. It's not like we could get much worse at QB. At least if we bomb with Glennon we know he sucks and we can get a new QB at the top of the 1st round. Suffering through another year of Josh accomplishes nothing.

You guys can say it's just preseason, or that it's the o-line's fault.....but I already used up all those excuses. I was really trying to get behind Freeman and give him one last chance, but I'm over it. I don't think I can sit through another season of Freeman. He is SO frustrating.

BucFanHudson32

Second String

#25 : August 16, 2013, 09:44:14 PM

Glennon allready looks light years ahead of freeman..

Freetard is a retard..Pun intended

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 16, 2013, 09:44:35 PM

After tonight, I'm all for trading Freeman to the Jaguars or Raiders and rolling with Glennon. It's not like we could get much worse at QB. At least if we bomb with Glennon we know he sucks and we can get a new QB at the top of the 1st round. Suffering through another year of Josh accomplishes nothing.

You guys can say it's just preseason, or that it's the o-line's fault.....but I already used up all those excuses. I was really trying to get behind Freeman and give him one last chance, but I'm over it. I don't think I can sit through another season of Freeman. He is SO frustrating.

Weren't you telling me how stupid I am for wanting Glennon to start over Freeman?

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 16, 2013, 09:45:05 PM

His point is its hard to find a QB in this league. Freeman was top 10 in TDs and Yards last year. I know he was inconsistent but he didn't do that bad. Replacing that isn't easy. Let's see how he does with some real games under his belt this year.

gone

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 16, 2013, 09:45:32 PM

I'm all for replacing Josh.  But not yet.  We do NOT want to rush Glennon into the fire if we can prevent it.  Give Josh half or more of the season, and when he tanks you pull the trigger.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 16, 2013, 09:45:42 PM

I really am embarrassed by this thread.   

Just the truth.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Real Fan. No Troll. Start Glennon. Really. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools