Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 18, 2013, 01:28:27 PM

Honestly I'm starting to think Java is dead and some clowns decided to pick up his legacy and run with it.

Keeps the board fun I guess.

Ryan Nassib

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#16 : August 18, 2013, 01:33:53 PM

Who is Java?  And why is everyone so into talking about him.  I thought this was a place for true Buc fans to come together and talk about our team and maybe analyze xs and os.  Come on fellas.

I have no idea who it is. He seems like a legend on here.

The Cannon Rides the Wave, Do You?? 2013: The Dream Season

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 18, 2013, 01:41:38 PM

Who is Java?  And why is everyone so into talking about him.  I thought this was a place for true Buc fans to come together and talk about our team and maybe analyze xs and os.  Come on fellas.

I have no idea who it is. He seems like a legend troll on here.

Either you're Java, or you suck on his #$%&?

Which is it?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#18 : August 18, 2013, 01:52:31 PM

Which is it?

Why would you talk like that on a family forum? Unnecessary buddy. Too much hate in your heart.

midgetcoach

Second String

#19 : August 18, 2013, 01:55:49 PM

Which is it?

Why would you talk like that on a family forum? Unnecessary buddy. Too much hate in your heart.

I was thinking the same thing, plus aren't we all Buc fans here?  It seems like there is a good amount of hostility around here and I don't like it.  I tell the kids on my team we need to come together if we are going to be champions.  I think some of there guys have maybe lost site of what we are working towards.  I've said my peace.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#20 : August 18, 2013, 01:57:13 PM

Which is it?

I was thinking the same thing, plus aren't we all Buc fans here?  It seems like there is a good amount of hostility around here and I don't like it.  I tell the kids on my team we need to come together if we are going to be champions.  I think some of there guys have maybe lost site of what we are working towards.  I've said my peace.

It's weird man. Everyone wants to pick a fight. It doesn't make much sense, we all root for the same team. Regardless of which QB you love, we are all bucs fans. well said man

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 18, 2013, 07:09:41 PM

Honestly I'm starting to think Java is dead and some clowns decided to pick up his legacy and run with it.

Keeps the board fun I guess.

It does keep the board fun ... I love all the Java drama.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 18, 2013, 07:18:16 PM

Out of all that crap up there^, there's only two people typing.

Lmfao.. you have serious problems dude.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#23 : August 18, 2013, 07:22:37 PM

Java has become the greatest troll I've seen since I started following sports message boards. I tip my hat to you Java, Ryan Nassib, MidgetCoach, etc.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#24 : August 19, 2013, 01:07:34 AM

I'm not Java but i'll tell you a tale about Mike Glennon Cannon. The Cannon and Superman once had a bet, the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants. Glennon Cannon!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 19, 2013, 07:21:36 AM

I'm not Java but i'll tell you a tale about Mike Glennon Cannon. The Cannon and Superman once had a bet, the loser had to wear his underwear on the outside of his pants. Glennon Cannon!!

LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#26 : August 19, 2013, 11:03:17 AM

When Alexander Bell invented the telephone, he had 3 missed calls from the Glennon Cannon

Dy-nasty D

Starter
#27 : August 19, 2013, 02:46:20 PM

Is there any chance of seeing Peyton Hillis and Brian Leonard in the backfield at the same time?  The Bucs could call it their Hard Hat and Lunch Pail package.  I am pretty excited about having these two kids on my team.

I'm not being racist but it's hard not to get excited about the white running back. Wish there were more!! Glad we have 2

Whenever you begin a sentence with "I'm not being racist but.....", it usually means you are about to say something racist.

No exception here.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#28 : August 19, 2013, 02:48:57 PM

Is there any chance of seeing Peyton Hillis and Brian Leonard in the backfield at the same time?  The Bucs could call it their Hard Hat and Lunch Pail package.  I am pretty excited about having these two kids on my team.

I'm not being racist but it's hard not to get excited about the white running back. Wish there were more!! Glad we have 2

Whenever you begin a sentence with "I'm not being racist but.....", it usually means you are about to say something racist.

No exception here.

Forget racism, he's gone full-blown retard. I'm wondering where the mods are during all of this.

Ryan Nassib

Starter

#29 : August 19, 2013, 02:49:28 PM

No exception here.

I mean I can relate better to a White Running back, considering i'm white. But it's funny my ex wife was black, current wife is actually korean. Sweet girl.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools