Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 19, 2013, 04:55:48 PM

Is there any chance of seeing Peyton Hillis and Brian Leonard in the backfield at the same time?  The Bucs could call it their Hard Hat and Lunch Pail package.  I am pretty excited about having these two kids on my team.

I'm not being racist but it's hard not to get excited about the white running back. Wish there were more!! Glad we have 2

Whenever you begin a sentence with "I'm not being racist but.....", it usually means you are about to say something racist.

No exception here.

I mean I can relate better to a White Running back, considering i'm white. But it's funny my ex wife was black, current wife is actually korean. Sweet girl.

It's settled. He can't be Java. No woman not even Honey Boo Boo's mom would touch him.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

midgetcoach

User is banned from postingMuted
Second String

#31 : August 19, 2013, 09:38:14 PM

I am not sure how this turned into a race issue.  I just like these two kids and they just happen to be white.  I dont see black and white only pewter and burnt orange.  Go Bucs 2013 and for life.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 19, 2013, 09:46:11 PM

I am not sure how this turned into a race issue.

Java

DejaVu

User is banned from postingMuted
Starter

#33 : August 19, 2013, 09:59:15 PM

I am not sure how this turned into a race issue.

Java

I don't think there's any doubt by anyone here that you are the board moron.   You think Java even posted in this thread prior to your post?    You are wrong again, loser.

Fran Tarkenton, Hall of Fame QB said. \\\"Ive watched Freeman a lot. He just plays God-awful. Thats who you are. Its just a player being able to play or not play. Josh Freeman has proven to me that he cant play.\\\"

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 19, 2013, 10:44:33 PM

midgetcoach isn't one of Java's accounts. DejaVu is.

I'm pretty sure Nassib is TheGlennonCannon.

Axxon

Pro Bowler
#35 : August 19, 2013, 10:49:29 PM

Quote from: Ryan Nassib

But it's funny my ex wife was black

Odd. What color is she now?
: August 19, 2013, 10:51:32 PM Axxon

Bucsfan x

Pro Bowler
#36 : August 19, 2013, 10:52:21 PM

LOL @ this whole thread.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 20, 2013, 07:05:11 AM

Im pretty sure one of them is Chaz Money.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#38 : August 20, 2013, 07:12:15 AM

Hillis sucks..Who ever was comparing him to mike alstott should be smacked up side the head
he sucks?  Looked pretty good to me Friday night.  And he did look like Alstott.  50 of his 73 yards came after contact.  Don't get the hate for the guy here. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 20, 2013, 07:16:32 AM

Midget coach isn't Java.  Neither is Glennon Cannon or Ryan Nassib.  DejaVu is.  Must be a new one for him.  And what Dolorius said would be my guess as well.  And it's obvious to me which one that is.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 20, 2013, 07:18:14 AM

midgetcoach isn't one of Java's accounts. DejaVu is.

I'm pretty sure Nassib is TheGlennonCannon.
you are 2 for 3.  Better than most here.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools