Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers vs. Patriots Snap Counts: ..Roster Bubble Comes Into Focus « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 19, 2013, 07:26:41 PM

Why hasn't Barron been playing more? What has he done to say he doesn't need the work?

Probably play well in practice ....if he was bombing like Bowers I'm sure he'd be out there more.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 19, 2013, 07:27:57 PM

He has been playing well in limited PS snaps and in practice (real work for starters) with this regime.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 19, 2013, 07:30:39 PM

Why hasn't Barron been playing more? What has he done to say he doesn't need the work?

Probably play well in practice ....if he was bombing like Bowers I'm sure he'd be out there more.

He is made for his assignment this season.  I don't think anyone is concerned he can't hold his own around the LOS.  Its asking him to cover WR's 50 yards downfield where it gets sketchy.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#18 : August 23, 2013, 10:30:50 PM

OMG Aaron Rodgers only plays one series in Week 3!!! He must suck! The coaches must suck too!! OMG!! .....smh....

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

BucsOnDeck88

Pro Bowler

#19 : August 23, 2013, 10:32:26 PM

Did I mention he only threw 4 completions for 47 yards and no TDs?? That guy must be horrible! They should cut him and start a rookie.....

Its ok, Ive been here before... - Lovie Smith    ---------     Hes a great coach, hes been there before. - Lavonte David
Hes a great coach.  - Mike Evans

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 24, 2013, 12:14:30 AM

Leave the trolling to Ryan.  You suck at it.

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 24, 2013, 12:17:52 AM

Leave the trolling to Ryan.  You suck at it.

Say what?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 24, 2013, 10:37:33 AM

I'm down to keep James and Hillis. Leonard can go be a nonfactor practice hero elsewhere.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 24, 2013, 11:45:31 AM

I'm down to keep James and Hillis. Leonard can go be a nonfactor practice hero elsewhere.

Blasphemy.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Havok904

Pro Bowler

#24 : August 24, 2013, 01:32:51 PM

OMG Aaron Rodgers only plays one series in Week 3!!! He must suck! The coaches must suck too!! OMG!! .....smh....
lol

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buccaneers vs. Patriots Snap Counts: ..Roster Bubble Comes Into Focus « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools