Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ProFootballFocus grades TB @ NE, Preseason Week 2 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 19, 2013, 07:22:11 PM

Meh...  a tilted nose and QB (if that's what your referring to) positions are 180 out.

Illogical

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 19, 2013, 07:27:17 PM

Spence looked good. Gholston made a couple plays also.  I think they will all look better with Gerald in there.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 19, 2013, 07:29:27 PM

Means and Gholston are projects at a position that requires time for 98% guys.

They'll both make the team IMO

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 19, 2013, 07:50:03 PM

Means and Gholston are projects at a position that requires time for 98% guys.

They'll both make the team IMO

No doubt.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: ProFootballFocus grades TB @ NE, Preseason Week 2 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools